Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Confess Your Total Self Control - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confess Your Total Self Control (284 Views)

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confess Your Total Self Control by MadamExcellency: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
You are marriage for more than 15, 20 years and has never raised your hands for once on your spouse. Come in and answer present.

Remember, God is watching, don't bring curse to yourself by lieing.

I am Madam Excellency, I am here present
Re: Confess Your Total Self Control by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Present

In advance
Re: Confess Your Total Self Control by Oluromantic: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
I think it doesn't befit you to be looking for man who can accept brutal rashness without raising their hands in reaction. It's more honorable and shows a humorous sense of responsibility as a lady to ask or challenge ur fellow ladies how many of them have not gone beyond rationality in nagging, provocative attitudes and brutal verbal outbursts. That's how to take the bull by the horn. And leave men to evaluate themselves in the aspects of whether or not they've raised their hands against their wives...that's a masculine challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight Fast / Work From Home During This Covid-19. / The 21st Century Nigerian Parent And The Problem Of Ineffective Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.