Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Here Are Reason Why Ladies Spend More Time Browsing Online Than Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are Reason Why Ladies Spend More Time Browsing Online Than Men (259 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Popular Sex Therapist Says Mother In Laws Are Reason For Divorce / Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Reason Why Ladies Spend More Time Browsing Online Than Men by Knocknock: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
-Ladies spend much times online than men and there are the facts that proves it.

This is not a debate,but a subject matter we should consider deeply before arriving to any conclusion.

First,  let's consider the overall usage of the internet, the social media handles from there we may now decide who wins the case.

In the world today,  you will agree with me that, out of the hundred  percent facebook users to day, 75 percent of them are female and 25 percent are the male,  good or good, good.

Ladies spend much times online than men and there are the facts that proves it.

Let's move to instagram,  instagram is widely dominated by ladies with over 90 percent female users.   don't be in a haste to argue,  I will give you instances, I will explain how it comes to be so.

Twitter is 85 peecent  men as the dominants, LinkedIn has 95 percent male users,

Reddit is 98 percent male users,  Whatsapp is an exception because we have equal number of users.

Let's  consider Facebook and what it's users do it with account.

facebook, instagram, twitter.

This might not make good sense though , but I'm just a new blogger , you can check my site below to see other useful articles which you may like

SOURCE : https://yawabase.com/2020/06/ladies-spend-more-time-online-than-men-here-are-the-reasons.html

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Fires Back At Executive Jet For Calling Him & Kim Oprah 'Useless' / Bobrisky Mentions Seven Ways To Become A Wealthy Side Chick / Who Are The Musicians/celebrities In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.