Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) (876 Views)

Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / The Snake My Fish Net Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Omo today na happy chopping day for my guy, lala your flight seat na 25, hurry up ooo because men are hungry.
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by Or11: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nothing spectacular
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
cool

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by Vyzz: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
wink

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
kiss

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
wink

Just kuku flood the entire first page with fashion parade of the dead snake. undecided
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Or11:
Nothing spectacular
To you, nothing mega, to Lalasticlala, dinner is GBAMSOLUTELY served.
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2020

The essence of uploading serpent on this forum is it to study their species or to watch you as you gulp down the nonsense thing down your long throat?

Now that you have killed the mama serpent that came to visit the resident of that abode you must be satisfied by now

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
tongue

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by Johnjanrt: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Can't still believe real humans eat this. Sure Front page material ;DCan't still believe real humans eat this. Sure Front page material
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
angry

I can't imagine myself eating snake meat, No way!.
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Johnjanrt:
Can't still believe real humans eat this.
Sure Front page material ;DCan't still believe real humans eat this.
Sure Front page material

but real humans do eat beef, I hail ooo, you don't know what you're missing

1 Like

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
angry

I can't imagine myself eating snake meat, No way!.

But you do eat wild animals right?
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

The essence of uploading serpent on this forum is it to study their species or to watch you as you gulp down the nonsense thing down your long throat?

Until you taste one, you're missing the pride of food.
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by nifemi25(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
I hope you sent oga lalastically share to him or else it will not hit front page
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op, why are you feeding us with wrong images and lying they're yours? Some of these pictures are from the past. Remember the internet never forgets? so yes, your last 2 pictures above were captured here.

You people will do anything for FP, huh?

https://www.nairaland.com/4017100/why-should-not-eat-snakes
https://www.nairaland.com/2448561/welcome-lagos-snake-market-badagry/2
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by extol1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
I can't just imagine myself eating snake after all the atrocities or havoc committed against humanity
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by dcrested(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
This op na liar.
No be you kill that snake.
What a shame!
Digging up old pictures, just for front page.

1 Like

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by abiolert(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
I hate this current trend here on naira land, if you want to trend, just look for a snake to kill, then post the picture here, haba ,the snakes are very angry.
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by hidhrhis(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
That's a puff adder
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by Fiisty(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
VickyRotex:
Op, why are you feeding us with wrong images and lying they're yours? Some of these pictures are from the past. Remember the internet never forgets? so yes, your last 2 pictures above were captured here.

the last 2 images aren't included, just add them to make up the images included
Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by xreal: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

I observed same and was about making exact comment before I read the above.

@OP
Don't you know that nairaland is full of intelligent people?

Don't try that shi*t again, just to please lala and make FP.

That pic in the pot is a different snake from the first pic of snake you claimed to have killed, besides the pot pic is a very old pic known on the internet mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Snake My Neighbor Killed In Front Of His Gate Today (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
xreal:

I observed same and was about making exact comment before I read the above.

@OP
Don't you know that nairaland is full of intelligent people?

Don't try that shi*t again, just to please lala and make FP.

That pic in the pot is a different snake from the first pic of snake you claimed to have killed, besides the pot pic is a very old pic known on the internet mehn.

hehehe anything to make FP.

In bold: exactly why I did an image search. I probably wouldn't have if I didn't see the pot pix. But that pix gave the op's post away lol. I have seen that pix countless times.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Weird Looking Creature? / Party Guest Spotted Relocating The Meal She Was Served At An Event: Video / Finger Dippings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.