Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Is First Bank Mean And Wicked ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is First Bank Mean And Wicked ? (281 Views)

What Does Zero Base Costing Mean And Its Approach? / 'you Are 'evil' And 'wicked' - Actress Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Calls Her / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is First Bank Mean And Wicked ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Saying I am angry is an understatement! I used a zenith bank mobile money agent to withdraw 30k. Instantly I got two debit alerts, one was the actual 30k she keyed in and another one is N250 based on same transaction. Even though the woman used my card once, I insisted to see her transaction history to be sure I wasnt being charged by her bank.
I still had to pay the agent her N200 service charge because I usually like paying charges cash. Hence, I used N450 to withdraw just 30K! I am confused and angry at the same time because I have never had this experience before.
I am beginning to wonder if First Bank is having issues with Zenith bank or what? Please who else have had this experience and how do I recover my money. First Bank is not the one feeding me, neither are they the ones recharging my phone to just steal N250 from me anyhow. This to me is fraud because I can't think of any government policy that says banks should charge that much for a 30k transaction. They know that people will be frustrated trying to get their complaints to the bank considering how banks operate now.
Re: Why Is First Bank Mean And Wicked ? by Vyzz: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Brands Stopped Advertising on Facebook/twitter As Punishment / Anambra Is The Best State In Nigeria / Simple Hack To Get Double Data On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.