Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Denrele Edun Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Crazy New Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Crazy New Photos. (407 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Denrele Edun Celebrates 38th Birthday, Releases Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Crazy New Photos. by ewondertv(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Media personality, Denrele Edun is celebrating his 39th birthday today, June 13.
To mark the day, he shared these stylish new photos of himself on social media and wrote in his caption:

"Name another Youthful, Energetic, Vivacious, Flamboyant, Outlandish, Colourful, Ageless, Receptive, Beautiful (in and out), Fabulous, Captivating, SEXY (with no white hair thining out) 39 YEAR YOUNG human other than DENRELE! There really is none!

HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

The most hilarious thing just happened! I got a call from the Lagos State Gov office and I was told; “Denrele, remember the curfew and social distancing. We know you like party, over night party sef but we are using corner eye to observe!”. HA!!!!!! AIYE MI O!"

https://ewondertv.com/2020/06/39-year-young-human-denrele-edun-celebrates-his-39th-birthday-with-crazy-new-photos/

Re: Denrele Edun Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Crazy New Photos. by stanbillion200(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Come on go and sit down there. You no know say you Don old finish?
Re: Denrele Edun Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Crazy New Photos. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
I thought this guy was in his 40s ??

Anyways HBD madman.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

WWE Legend: Undertaker Announces Retirement After Three Decades / I Owe All Of My Success And Achievements To You - Comedian AY Tells Ali Baba / Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.