Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP (55191 Views)

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
tafabaloo:

IPOB can carve out their homeland and make Atiku their President. Why take out your frustration on the Yorubas.
Listen bro, afonjas claims to be intelligent, but my annoyance is that whenever their intelligence is needed they will never showcase it, rather they will start begging, lazy species.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Orokojasper:

You guys have started again abi...this is the same way you pushed and hailed him until he lost the last election.....with the rubbish you wrote up there ,it shows that you don't mean well for Atiku, because if you love him you will rather be building bridges for him not making discriminating comments.
Listen bro, I'm a business guy, I don't care what the fucking politicians are doing/saying all I care is let business boom. We needed a buniness man not a dullard that doesn't understand anything. All buhari understands is shock this shock that
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Switruth: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
festacman:
That's an atikulated advice!

However, politics is weighing your options because it involves "give and take" transaction.

First, PDP will weigh their options vis-a-vis the certificate irregularities before committing.

Second, giving Gov. Obaseki automatic ticket means that PDP leadership will have to jettison some members who have bought forms and are currently gearing up for primaries. Therefore, they can't admit him without giving him a deputy and reserve the absolute right to appoint key members as influential commissioners. In short, given his rebellious nature, he will be so encircled that he will be suffocating.
. He is still the governor don’t forget and besides PDP needs him more as their qualification is just school cert
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Atiku looking for allies for his 2023 not so secret ambition.

Anyways, three years is such a long time in politics for a lot to change.

I have a question for PDP members though

Where will the likes of Wike, kwakwanso, Tambual fit in scheme of things come 2023?

Ortom had the advantage of a general election that enabled him overcome APC in Benue, he also defected early.

Obaseki would have to face APC alone and there is good chance those that claim they are with him are double agents.
In all honesty I believe the people pushing just want his fall to be total, they pushed and pushed till he got to this point, now they want him to go join pdp were after he loses the election he become a political nonetity that will be kicked around like ball.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by festacman(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Switruth:
. He is still the governor don’t forget and besides PDP needs him more as their qualification is just school cert

Yes, I agree with you. He brings power of incumbency to the table.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Switruth:
But he is going to need to tender more than his school certificate to inec....because they will ask him of his educational level and proof of it.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
festacman:

Yes, I agree with you. He brings power of incumbency to the table.
Power of incumbency only works if you actually have power....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Listen bro, I'm a business guy, I don't care what the fucking politicians are doing/saying all I care is let business boom. We needed a buniness man not a dullard that doesn't understand anything. All buhari understands is shock this shock that
As you say he is business man, what do you think he will do when he gets there handle his business or yours?
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Johnjanrt:
Don't be dumb I don't support APC or any other party.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Listen bro, afonjas claims to be intelligent, but my annoyance is that whenever their intelligence is needed they will never showcase it, rather they will start begging, lazy species.
You that you are hard working start tilling the ground don't worry we will join soon.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by festacman(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
leokid866:

Power of incumbency only works if you actually have power....

He may not have Federal might but he still has state resources, security, media, etc to push things.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
festacman:

He may not have Federal might but he still has state resources, security, media, etc to push things.
When he does not even run his state Assembly, the 10 he confirmed you think they will go with him if he decamps to pdp....I can bet you right now those guys are calling up Osho so as to avoid his wave of destruction he is about tour bring down on obaseki while the 14 he refused to confirm are preparing his political coffin.....you think been governor is all about being the man in the office....lol...she Edo is not lagos.....make we dey watch the film dey go.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
BabaO2:
This attitude and approach is very wrong, it clearly shows Atiku is not a statement. Why looking for anyhow man that can stand and win election for your party. Military should just take over this country and do the needful by calling sovereign conference. All states created after 1960 should be cancelled
Because the last time the military took over the country that went well.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Adgideon(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pandemic Dulisional Party
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by BabaO2: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
leokid866:

Because the last time the military took over the country that went well.
They are the only one that have the competence, confidence and boldness to organise sovereign national conference
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
BabaO2:
They are the only one that have the competence, confidence and boldness to organise sovereign national conference
And you think they will do that....you know what go meet the military and ginger them, just when another abacha want to start slapping all fathers make sure you push yourso to the front.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by BabaO2: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
leokid866:

And you think they will do that....you know what go meet the military and ginger them, just when another abacha want to start slapping all fathers make sure you push yourso to the front.
Abdulsalam returned the country to democracy in less than a year he became military head of state. Nothing to motivate them to stay in power any longer. If they are coming, they are coming for the purpose of convening national soverign conference, they could stay for the duration of the conference. Military took over power in Zimbabwe 2 years ago to flush out Mugabe and they didn't stay there forever.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by leokid866: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
BabaO2:
Abdulsalam returned the country to democracy in less than a year he became military head of state. Nothing to motivate them to stay in power any longer. If they are coming, they are coming for the purpose of convening national soverign conference, they could stay for the duration of the conference. Military took over power in Zimbabwe 2 years ago to flush out Mugabe and they didn't stay there forever.
LOL you think he wanted to die a well and orchestrated mysterious death like abacha....he should have tried it.....
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by olaadenigeria(m): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2020
;DObaseki Should Decamp to PDP. APC is already sinking. 2023 will be it final 6 foot plus ;DObaseki Should Decamp to PDP. APC is already sinking. 2023 will be it final 6 foot plus
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by DorianD(m): 5:18am On Jun 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Time for some commercials right
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Austineva(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Dear Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,
They said that u are corrupt, and for one day u never told anybody that u are a saint.
Dear Atiku, as corrupt as they said u are, why haven't they probed you?
Dear Atiku, u meant business for Nigerians but some useless Afonjas and their Ibadan Expressway media said that they preferred dulladinho as their president.
Dear Business Man Atiku, na all of dey suffer the hardship,
Dear Atiku, Afonjas prefer to suffer and they they are lazy like their is no morrow
Afonjas right now

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by darediamond(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Drabeey:
Lol

Atiku wooed, like that wasn't his better chance grin

Anyway, there was a thread earlier about what to do different if i become Naija president. This was my response.

First of, i will announce on inaugural that every person with Nigeria's wealth is free to have it but they can do well by investing it massively in Nigeria. Any other corrupt practice hence attracts death penalty

Second is to cut every proceeds of oil.... every proceeds of oil after the 13% has been given back to the state must go into Health and Educational sector, for three years.

Third, i will organize people to make genuine Reform of the Constitution. How?

They would be drawn from all walks of life, from the last man on the street to the professor in our schools.
A. Every Ethinic group must come up with a document that shows their aspirations, collective goals.
B. Every group must conduct a free and fair election that would produce people to fill the constitution reform forum.

After all this... then we can change our own curriculum to that that suits the documents tendered by the Ethinic groups.

Then after 3 years of all. Every part of Nigeria that feels like leaving are free to. After which True federalism will be in place. Every state should keep its resources.

Then how will Fg fare.... Every state must pay 20% derivatives back to the federation account.

We only need the senate that must consists of 5 people each from every state. (Constitution reform will enhance this).

What do i even know?

Dra was here
You are REAL.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by lekspot01(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
They said that u are corrupt, and for one day u never told anybody that u are a saint.
Dear Atiku, u meant business for Nigerians but some useless Afonjas and their Ibadan Expressway media said that they preferred dulladinho as their president.
Dear Atiku, Afonjas prefer to suffer and they they are lazy like their is no morrow

Dear Emma, pls if this thing upstairs is not available anymore try buy some Abeg.... Brainwashed
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by jaggabban: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Frustration
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Kuginzi: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Understand that afonjas are fuckingly lazy and their eye service is damn bad. It was bcs of the lazity that they voted a man that knew nothing about economy. Right now we need a business man in the helm of affairs of Nigeria. Not one old fool that doesn't read nor understand anything.
Ok. But u guys voted Jonathan, a man that understands the economy very well, pls what's d aftermath? Looting! Corruption! Kidnapping! Insurgency! Lawlessness! My brother, no one is a saint in Nigeria Politics. Pls name any Politician u know that is a good leader with clean hands that is fit to rule Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by pacificom: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2020
PDP should be very meticulous in choosing their presidential candidate in the 2023 election. Nigerians are tired of the same people, and faces revolving round the power corridor and leaving voters disappointed with broken promises at the end. The experiences of Nigerians with the present administration is an indication that promises are easier said than done with our politicians. However PDP can leverage on the woes of APC to promote an outstanding candidate with great vision that will renew Nigerians hope for change in this country. Likes of VP Atiku should step aside for new generation politicians to bear the party flag in the next election. Perhaps he may be the best mentor with his wealth of experience to guide his party towards a desired success come 2023 election.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Duru009(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
SirBunky85:
which kind submission be dis nah?who wan give a traitor appointment?

It's so unfortunate for him !
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by tafabaloo(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolz
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Dogogo1900: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Dogogo1900: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2020
When a loser woos a loser. Hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.