Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? (435 Views)

EDO 2020: Impeach Obaseki Now, Ex-reps Member Tells Edo Lawmakers / The Same Monikers Supporting Obaseki Now Was Against Him In 2016 / Breaking_news: Obaseki Now In PDP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by abdulizom(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
If I were Obaseki, I'll do the following:

1. I'll drop my second term ambition.

2. I'll persue peace and reconciliation now with every aggrieved person(s) including Osho.

3. I'll call the 14 house of assembly members and inaugurate them with their outstanding paid.

4. I'll ignore any advice that come with negativity or any form of ego.

5. I'll campaign vigorously for my party and mend fences.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by Rich4god(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will not d text, but I will be a mole in APC. I will reach an agreement with PDP and codedly work in their favour. But I will remain in APC.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by salisuammy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will just cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by blackboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
You sound like an APC apologist.

What they did to him is an insult. First you say his degree no matter the grade we all know it is not easy to get a degree in Nigeria. APC called a genuine degree fake. They gave him a bad name to unjustly disqualify him.

Kogi governor who performed woefully and a complete clown didnt get disqualified.
Other non performing governors were given 2nd terms.

Abeggy , you want him to walk away with his tail btw his legs?

Ambiode that did that he was still hounded after supporting APC and staying in the party saw to the victory. EFCC went after him. He was called all kinds of names and he wasnt even given a mere DG or ministerial slot.

Forget that thing Obaseki has nothing to loose by fighting back.

This is an insult. So if the former Director or MD of your office comes to the office and tries to be controlling your office you will sit down and look?

Only a fool will allow that. Obaseki do you want to show the world Nigerians are fools?

Make Ghana or other african countries no come turn us to a joke.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by PIMPAR: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rich4god:
I will not d text, but I will be a mole in APC. I will reach an agreement with PDP and codedly work in their favour. But I will remain in APC.
Simply ask yourself, if Obaseki even has the political value to work for PDP.
When he contested in 2016, he was roundly defeated in his ward and local government

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by richie240: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Question shd be: "what would u have done?"

**I would've stayed faaaaaar away from rebellious/treacherous 'elements' drumming d 'bravery' songs of "obaseki is not ambode", "edo is not Lagos" into my ears.

*I would've learnt from history dt whosoever they support in their treacherous moves always end up loosing!

**where's saraki today? Ambode nko?
Their 'likes and shares' has sent them to political oblivion.
cool

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by yyba: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will make sure APC lose all pollin units
Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by festacman(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2020
At the beginning: If I were Obaseki, having become governor the way I did without any political structure, I would have devoted the time I spent in fighting Oshiomole to working my a*se off developing Edo State. I would have worked as though I had only one term. Eventually Oshiomole will find it difficult to mess with me because the people will be on my side.

At present: If I were Obaseki, I would leave APC, complete my tenure jejely and handover. I would refused to be exploited by greedy people to either finish the money I saved from security votes or make me share state resources for campaign with EFCC waiting for me at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by ambu2: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
I will face oshobaba one on one and beat him up along airport road. Yea, that's how real G roll. Mess me up and get messed up big time.
Re: If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do? by Rich4god(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

Simply ask yourself, if Obaseki even has the political value to work for PDP.
When he contested in 2016, he was roundly defeated in his ward and local government

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.

You don't understand, if he is a loser as you call him, as a governor he has some power at his disposal to help deter the power of FG from rigging the election in favour of APC.

(1) (Reply)

The President Must Go / Nigeria Is Cursed / Ondo Primaries: APC Heading To Another Zamfara Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.