Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... (512 Views)

Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by SymonLFC(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
THIS IS THE SITUATION:
(a)World cup final.
(b)Scoreline is 0-0.
(c)The time/counter is on it's 70th minute.
(d)Your player commits a foul in the penalty box.
(e)The referee either gives a red card or a penalty.

Assuming the referee avails/gives you the opportunity to pick any of the punishment (e), to be given to your team either play with one man down or a penalty kick in the 70 the minute of a world cup final, as a MANAGER /COACH

WHICH WOULD IT BE........

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by SUPERPACK: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will take take the red card.

1 Like

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by paulolee(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
it depends on ur team...if its an attacking team u go for the penalty and try to score back...if its mainly defensive u go for the red card n drag d match to p.k

1 Like

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by powerfulguy: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
paulolee:
it depends on ur team...if its an attacking team u go for the penalty and try to score back...if its mainly defensive u go for the red card n drag d match to p.k
Attacking team that has not scored for 70mins?
Red card na d best joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by SymonLFC(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
paulolee:
Great input man, I know this is ur opinion but let me come in.

Don't forget na world cup final ooooh...

And in the 70th minute assuming the penalty is converted to goal, omoo... the opposing side na to lock shop(park the bus).

And the game is almost over... At 70th minute.

If I were a manager I would go for the red card... And prolly play defense till penalty shootout at least penalty can go either side...

1 Like

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by paulolee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
SymonLFC:
Great input man, I know this is ur opinion but let me come in.

Don't forget na world cup final ooooh...

And in the 70th minute assuming the penalty is converted to goal, omoo... the opposing side na to lock shop(park the bus).

And the game is almost over... At 70th minute.

If I were a manager I would go for the red card... And prolly play defense till penalty shootout at least penalty can go either side...
team lyk barca go suffer with dt red card n fit chop 2 join am..

1 Like

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by paulolee(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
powerfulguy:

Attacking team that has not scored for 70mins?
Red card na d best joor
if na elclassico final with madrid, abeg no try am if u be barca coach o...barca no good with 10 man..at that stage barca players don gas out and if madrid rush barca, e go pass 2 goals oo

1 Like

Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by SymonLFC(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
paulolee:

team lyk barca go suffer with dt red card n fit chop 2 join am..
No shakin' all good bro ......
Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by Kolossus20(m): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2020
As a coach in the shape of Jose Mourinho, Diego Simeone and Zidane I will prefer a red card. The recent final between Real Madrid and ATM at Qatar comes to mind, I'm talking about Valverde red card, that young man won his team that trophy with his dismissal. Don't forget Morata was already through on goal.
Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by vanida6: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Red card sure pass for that situations cool
Re: Red Card Vs Penalty Kick; As A Manager Which Would You Pick ... by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Depends on the team. If it is Chelsea team of 2012/2013 I will prefer red card, even 2 sef.

We use to call that team defence as iron gate then. The strikers are not left out when it comes to defence.
If na area ball o, dem go use head comot am. Dem dey use yansh, mouth, back all part of body dey defend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa United 2nd Top / Best Football Club In Nigeria with a whopping 1402 points / Can Arsenal New Kits Win More Goals / FOOTBALL POOLS :go And Play These Numbers If You Want To Win Pool This Week 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.