Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit (507 Views)

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / What Is The 'worst' Grammatical Blunder You've Ever Come Across? / When Grammatical Blunder Turns Grammatical Murderer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by shilenji(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
This should be taken personal as this is just for laughs. English isn't our mother's tongue so we should not be too worried whenever we commit a grammatical blunder,but instead take our time to learn the correct grammer.

No matter how much we claim to know English language we still commit errors either knowingly or unknowingly. We keep learning new words everyday,as you know its a very wide language.

Soo, first of all you are allowed to laugh at my errors,but do endeavour to correct me (eyin professors of English).

my mum was gisting me about her secondary school days,she told me how public school student found it difficult to speak English then. It was difficult for most students even to the extent that they could'nt save themselves with English even if their lives depends on it.

Even up till now, right from primary school English as been hard for me,i passed English tests and examinations o but to speak na wahala. I even avoided asking question so other students won't know how terrible my English is. We thank God we are getting better.

These are the top ten belly bursting grammatical errors.i have heard in my life,it cracks me up anytime it comes to mind.

1. when asked if I did it.
My reply; I did'nt does that.

2. A junior once brought his basic science book to me to ask him questions. I asked him "what is gravity"

He replied: gravity is the force from up come down
It took godsgrace to suck in the laughter that day, I sha explained the correct thing to him sha
Re: Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
We will make 1$=#1 was a very huge grammatical blunder.
Re: Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by Enoch07: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
"I want to speak to the detriment of the class"- Francis ogbodo.
Re: Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by Greatzeus(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
After NYSC I taught in a school,it happened that during the weekend,the flowers were trimmed and it made the surroundings very neat.
On Monday morning,a girl entered the school and saw the flowers and shouted " They have barber the flowers" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by shilenji(m): 1:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Enoch07:
"I want to speak to the detriment of the class"- Francis ogbodo.
grin grin
Re: Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by shilenji(m): 1:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Greatzeus:
After NYSC I taught in a school,it happened that during the weekend,the flowers were trimmed and it made the surroundings very neat.
On Monday morning,a girl entered the school and saw the flowers and shouted " They have barber the flowers" grin grin
mehd oh grin this is really funny
Re: Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit by emiron18(m): 1:46am On Jun 15, 2020
another hilarious video for you... see what this guy value more than 50k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztaGlAfDm0

(1) (Reply)

15 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain / Guy And A Lady Having Sex In A Window / 150 Naira Pepper In Katsina Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.