Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony (275 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony by trueking: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
In our Christian walk, there are times we know we need to take certain decisions, we know we need to do this thing, but like Jesus said the Spirit is willing but the body is weak, and so we find ourselves most times procrastinating on that fast the Holy Spirit has been nudging us to do, on the assistance to that needy brother or sister, on joining a particular service group in the Church, before we know it days snowball into months and years, but today I want you to get up and decide to take action.
It may not be easy, I'd be lying if I say it's as easy as it sounds, this is where you need the Holy Spirit to enable and put a pillar to hold your resolve, you would ask yourself when you see yourself in action, " am I the one really doing this?"
It has happened to me, because of some negative experiences in my childhood, I became a very chronic introvert, I know my calling in life requires me to face people, so it was a battle for so many years, untill I prayed and the Holy Spirit emboldened me, WOW it was like a whole new me just emerged from nowhere,
Last Sunday, I needed money for a particular thing, then I decided to sow, my mind was telling me "why not keep this money and add to it to solve this thing" but then another said "give and it shall be given to you"
That was how I attended two different churches that day, and sowed in the two, as I am now I don't even know how to thank God again, he went beyond my expectations grin
Na laugh laugh I dey laugh since morning
Funny thing is it came from sources I did not even expect at all, help me thank God o!!!!

Re: My Testimony by Yuceeluv(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
congrats. Happy for you.
Re: My Testimony by trueking: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yuceeluv:
congrats. Happy for you.
Thank you, God bless you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat / Recommend Movie (THE BLACKOUT) / Father Mbaka Reveals 2 Things That Will Happen In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.