Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Did You Have A Vision - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Have A Vision (153 Views)

Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man / How To Set A Vision / How To Set A Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Have A Vision by Vinxento(m): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=][/color]WOOOW it's good to have a vision, but having a vision without achieving it is like mixing kerosene and fuel together.
WHAT THEN IS VISION?
Vision is what you want to achieve in life, the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom.
So many people have vision in life I want to be come this, I want to achieve that etc. that is the vision we all have but the inability of you making that vision to come to pass is an error.
DID YOU KNOW?
it is very important to know the difference between VISION and AMBITION,
AMBITION is the stark degree of desire inside you to achieve something why
VISION is the ability to think about or plan a future with imagination or wisdom. Vision without ambition is nothing more than a dream. Ambition without a proper vision may lead one astray. Lastly, it takes ambition to drive vision why? Because ambition is a strong desire to achieve results or attain a height.

VINCENT jnr

[color=]WOOOW it's good to have a vision, but having a vision without achieving it is like mixing kerosene and fuel together.
WHAT THEN IS VISION?
Vision is what you want to achieve in life, the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom.
So many people have vision in life I want to be come this, I want to achieve that etc. that is the vision we all have but the inability of you making that vision to come to pass is an error.
DID YOU KNOW?
VISION is the ability to think about or plan a future with imagination or wisdom. Vision without ambition is nothing more than a dream. Ambition without a proper vision may lead one astray. Lastly, it takes ambition to drive vision why? Because ambition is a strong desire to achieve results or attain a height.

VINCENT jnr

WOOOW it's good to have a vision, but having a vision without achieving it is like mixing kerosene and fuel together.
WHAT THEN IS VISION?
DID YOU KNOW?

VINCENT jnr

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Agile Project Management Certification Online Training / The Future Is Online / Three Ways To Recapture Your Motivation (inspirational Quotes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.