Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. (895 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. by 900warriorz: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2020
I went to visit a friend that stays in a mountainous area in Niger state, Madalla to be precise. Though the weather is hot but I realised there are more scorpions there than other crawling insects. embarassed

Before I sleep, I check round the whole house coz these Arthropods are very stealth and discreet. I once woke up and found one dead underneath the mattress. I was shocked to my marrows. On another occasion, I saw one inside a bucket in the bathroom. I've once seen a giant scorpion bigger than iphone 11 but it was killed before I could get a shot.

If it stings one on the palm or arm, you can tie it and seek medication. I just wonder what's gonna happen if you're sleeping and get stung by one of these on the chest, neck or thigh. Doctors in the house, any idea of the likely implications?

Animal biologists in the house, can you tell which is most dangerous? Pic 1, 2, 3, or 4?

P.S I have more pictures of the ones I killed but could only upload 4.

1 Share

Re: I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. by Emmacolinho(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2020
You try
Re: I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Oga Are You Sure You Killed Those Things In Your Friend's House? grin grin

That your Friend Is A Pig, .. Poor Hygiene
Re: I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. by illicit(m): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Scorpions do climb walls like geckos too

1 Like

Re: I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. by 900warriorz: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga Are You Sure You Killed Those Things In Your Friend's House? grin grin

That your Friend Is A Pig, .. Poor Hygiene

And who told you scorpions are synonymous with dirty places? undecided

As far as Niger is concerned, once the weather is hot, everywhere will be scorpion infested.
Re: I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House. by SKhanmi: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
The OP is right about the weather & scorpions. You better douse around with sniper or whatever is available. They know how to make quite potent ones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surveillance Pen / Ede / Latest It Video Tutorials(2009 Video Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.