Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Football Lovers Calls Christiano Ronaldo The Portuguese Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Football Lovers Calls Christiano Ronaldo The Portuguese Hushpuppi (614 Views)

Photo Of Christiano Ronaldo Raising Messi From The Floor (photos) / Christiano Ronaldo And Lagos Girls / Phyno's Reply After A Fan Called Him Christiano Ronaldo 's Official Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Lovers Calls Christiano Ronaldo The Portuguese Hushpuppi by lacemose(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Many football Lovers storm their official Twitter pages to call Ronaldo, the Portuguese Hushpuppi.

This is because of his wealth and riches. Recall that Ronaldo was just named according to Forbes as the first football Billionaire ever.

Hushpuppi on the other hand was caught by Interpol for frauding the US Government of $35 million.

SEE TOP REACTIONS: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/football-lovers-calls-christiano.html

Re: Football Lovers Calls Christiano Ronaldo The Portuguese Hushpuppi by ajailer(m): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2020
they should not put a criminal on the same level with a hard working guy

(1) (Reply)

The Money Celebrities Promised Me Was A Scam! For Clout!- Tacha || Bbn Reunion / #bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince / Bbnaija 2020: 'I Don’t Want To Have S*x On A National Tv - Prince Tells Tolaniba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.