Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye (510 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by daveobasi1: 4:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Why I was ordained RCCG pastor in two years when it took some 15 years — Adeboye

Collectors of Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s testimonies must be facing the task of updating their collections unceasingly.

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God is noted for illustrating his sermons with testimonies to enable people to relate with the messages more easily and also for better retention.

But just as one felt one knew all the about his early years in the church, a fresh revelation came: All protocols were broken by the Founder of the church, Josiah Akindayomi, to ordain him a pastor.

He was only two years in the church where it takes much longer, rising through the ranks, to be ordained a pastor.

At the June Holy Ghost Service of the church, Adeboye recalled how God made the Founder break protocols to ordain him pastor: “Thank God for my Father-in-the-Lord (Pastor Akindayomi).

“On the very first day he went to Jerusalem, God spoke to him; God told him: ‘As soon as you get home, ordain the young man who will take over from you.’

“But while he was away, God also spoke to me about it and I told the Almighty God to forbid bad thing.

“I didn’t want to be a pastor.

“However, against my silent wish, my Father-in-the-Lord ordained me on his return from Israel.

“He broke all the rules to do that.

“That day I was been ordained a Pastor, the man who was ordained before me had been in the Church for 15 years.

“I had been in the Church for only two years.

“We don’t do that in RCCG; we don’t ordain someone a pastor just like that.”

The leader of the church, which has spread to several countries, also used the opportunity to debunk claims that the church was the place for people to become pastors early: “I have heard that some people say if you want to become a pastor early, join RCCG and within six months you will become one.

“I said, ‘really?

“Let them come; let them come and see how many years it takes to be a worker before being made a Deacon; how many years they will spend as Deacon before they can become Assistant Pastor; and how many years they have to spend after they have become Assistant Pastor before they become Pastor; how many courses they will undergo

see more>>>https://christiangospeltv..com/2020/06/why-i-was-ordained-rccg-pastor-in-two.html
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by cbrezy(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2020
When will the Lord call you to ordain another Pastor in two years?

Abi na only your tea your Lord dey drink?

Some Yoruba Christians dey sing

"Ọpẹ lonje rẹ 2X (Thanksgiving is His food)
Ee jeba, e je f'okore o (He doesn't eat eba nor ifokore).
Ọpẹ lonje rẹ.

But here the Lord of Adeboye drinks his tea.

Has the Lord ever ate your food?

Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by helinues: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2020
AntiChristian:
When will the Lord call you to ordain another Pastor in two years?

Abi na only your tea your Lord dey drink?

Some Yoruba Christians dey sing

"Ọpẹ lonje rẹ 2X (Thanksgiving is His food)
Ee jeba, e je f'okore o (He doesn't eat eba nor ifokore).
Ọpẹ lonje rẹ.

But here the Lord of Adeboye drinks his tea.

Has the Lord ever ate your food?

That Ope lo n je re song na scamming song walahi
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by ajailer(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
ope lonje re...in truth
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:

That Ope lo n je re song na scamming song walahi

How?
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by helinues: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

How?

Ope in Yoruba means Praising but when you are around church, Ope means Tithe. E.g Owo Ope

As God no dey chop amala and Ifokore, so na tithe (Owo ope) him dey swallow now... grin
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by AntiChristian: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:

Ope in Yoruba means Praising but when you are around church, Ope means Tithe. E.g Owo Ope

As God no dey chop amala and Ifokore, so na tithe (Owo ope) him dey swallow now... grin

Nothing is too small or too big to be given to the Lord.
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by helinues: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nothing is too small or too big to be given to the Lord.

To the Lord or to the Pastors ?
Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by AntiChristian: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:

To the Lord or to the Pastors ?

Pastors too are gods!

Re: Why I Was Ordained RCCG Pastor In Two Years When It Took Some 15 Years — Adeboye by BackllGodNaija: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
The founder of the church must have been a true man/prophet of God, for that's one of their characteristics...

Even though they be true men of God, they know it's not up to them but God to choose leaders for His work.

Samuel never knew who David was when God sent Him to annoint him king of Israel, yet he obeyed.

Same thing happened with Elijah when God sent him to Elisha.

God ought to choose men for His work not men.

This Is Why You Should Hold Earthly Possessions With Light Hands (video) / Who Is The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? / The Abrahamic Family House: Evidence Of A One World Religion