Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus (11239 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Laidelaitangirl: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Ghana’s Health Minister, Kwaku Agyeman Manu is said to be recovering in hospital after testing positive for COVID-19.

According to Accra-based Citi FM, the Minister has been receiving treatment at the University of Ghana Medical Centre (UGMC) in Accra over the past week.

The minister was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday (June 9, 2020) and is “in a stable condition”.
Sources indicate that the Minister contracted the virus after his wife and son were both admitted at the Intensive Care Unit of UGMC.

The Ministry of Health corroborated the information as checks suggest that Mr Agyeman Manu has taken a few days of.

The UGMC currently has 4 patients on admission at the ICU with several others in the main wards of the hospital’s COVID-19 wing.

The Health Minister is the first high profile government official whose COVID-19 status will be known to the public.
Anytime he spoke at the bi-weekly press briefings on COVID-19 by the Information Ministry, the Dormaa Central MP called on Ghanaians to be cautious.

However, the press briefings have not been organised in a while with no explanations.
This is happening at a time when the Majority in Parliament, Osei Kyei Mensah Bonsu has expressed his frustration at how MPs, Parliamentary Service staff, and journalists who tested positive for the virus have refused to self-isolate.

The Minority Chief Whip, Mubarak Mohammed Muntaka, had insisted that two of his fellow MPs and 13 parliamentary staff had tested positive.

“What happened in Parliament and what you heard [about MPs testing positive for COVID-19] is the fact. It is the truth,” Mr. Muntaka insisted.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/bi/lifestyle/ghanas-health-minister-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/908984z.amp

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Mightyhaiz: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Testing positive in Africa is no longer such a big deal.. he should isolate and drink/inhale hot agbo

24 Likes

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by estyvino(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Wahala dey oh, wish you speed recovery

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by gambia(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BrandAlliances: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
I isolate from others during a hard moment. I don’t know how to express need or ask for help when I’m exhausted or depleted. I’m incapable of sharing the weight of pain or grief. When you’re told your entire life you must be stronger because you’re different-all you truly learn is how to be alone.

Get well soon Sir ❤️

You shall surely recover..amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by etrange: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Sad... Corona decided to take the bull by the horns.

May he get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by helinues: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Hahahah

Aden.....
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Movicq(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Eyah
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Corporate2020: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2020
gambia:
I wish him quick recovery.

I wish him what he wishes Buhari
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nonybb: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Bụbu be like...

13 Likes

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Badonasty(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Thought they said there’s no corona in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Quick recovery
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by temptnow: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2020
We don't know him here.

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Upgrade your CV and land your dream job
Check my signature for contact
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nonybb: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Generalkorex(m): 6:18am On Jun 14, 2020
E don happen
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sammyj: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2020
How are the mighty fallen!! The sad part of this virus is that it knows no boundaries or personality. Imagine an health minister of a country testing positive to this virus
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by juman(m): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Not surprised.
Those in charge of the virus are exposed more to be infected.

Get well soon minister.

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by bayotwice(f): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2020
n
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2020
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Get well soon Ghana Minister.

We love you Ghanaians.

Our darling sister!!!

Seems we have many Ghanaians in this forum.

Where una dey our brothers and aisters??

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TreasureTayo(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2020
okay oo
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Christy8906(f): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Seriously?

Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, food stuff will be appreciated too, cos for the past three day I have got nothing to eat, thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mjabdulk: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
And so what? the level covid -19 tasted positive people and death ones are beyond every imagination. I don't this should be a news even if a president is tasted positive.
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2020
in Igbo proverb... " ewu daa tara okwuru daa onye ga ekpe?"
Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Somodooo: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
post=90644857:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Get well soon Ghana Minister.

We love you Ghanaians.

Our darling sister!!!

Seems we have many Ghanaians in this forum.

Where una dey our brothers and aisters??
[/s]
trash trash trash

5 Likes

Re: Kwaku Agyeman Manu Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Christy8906(f): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, food stuff will be appreciated too, cos for the past three day I have got nothing to eat, thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 7 Hospitals For Kidney Transplant- Health Minister / Covid-19 Is Not Caused By Virus But A Bacteria. / Stop Treating COVID-19 As Malaria - LUTH Tells Nigerians To Get Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.