Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft (633 Views)

Learn Shoemaking,bags And Leather Craft, At World Bank, Owerri,imo State. / Admission Into Caleb University Lagos on-going / Free Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Brightgem(f): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2020
THE FREE TRAINING IS HERE! YAAY!

NOTE - THIS TRAINING IS OPEN TO GUYS TOO, DO NOT THINK BECAUSE IT'S FLOWER CRAFT IT IS ONLY FOR LADIES. APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON THE 28TH OF JUNE.

We don't want to just come here and preach morals, principles, self-respect and all that, we want to provide people with a means of getting out of the rut too. You know once you can earn your money, you stop a lot of nonsense in your life.

So get ready to join this free flower craft training! The slot is for just 10 persons.

It's a 2-day training in flower craft to be held on the 4th and 5th of July 2020. Location is Ojodu Ikeja.

We just need you to prove yourself by filling this form and answering the questions

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1665w558egEi54FerX17T3qa5U86q-xq-d1bsUe9K5n0/edit?usp=sharing

There will be refreshments for trainees. Yes we want you comfortable like that. cheesy grin

FINAL NOTE - We will only take on serious people. Fill the form properly and not carelessly. You can become as big as you dream with any skill, if you are ready to work hard and smart, if you are ready to keep learning and evolving that skill.

We do wish we could take on more persons for this training, but this is what we can do for now within the resources available. If you are not picked, do not be sad, more training will come. we'll try to be fair.

Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mcslize

Good evening bro.

Please, I'm also I just have to quote you on a dead thread here. I saw some of your posts on KDP thread.

I'm into KDP, I started about 3 months ago but the sales have really not been coming.

I'm trying to learn the ropes and if you can mentor me on this, I will really appreciate.

Sorry for intruding on you.

Than you and God bless.

Regards,
Taiwo.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Mcslize: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2020
AIT1:
Mcslize

Good evening bro.

Please, I'm also I just have to quote you on a dead thread here. I saw some of your posts on KDP thread.

I'm into KDP, I started about 3 months ago but the sales have really not been coming.

I'm trying to learn the ropes and if you can mentor me on this, I will really appreciate.

Sorry for intruding on you.

Than you and God bless.

Regards,
Taiwo.

Mentoring requires lots of time bro. I may not be able to meet up with you due to lack of time on my side.

But if you need keywords, I can give you some keywords then u do the writing

Try and check out oga iLegendd kdp threads. Everything u need to know is discussed there.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Mcslize:

Mentoring requires lots of time bro. I may not be able to meet up with you due to lack of time on my side.

Try and check out oga iLegendd kdp threads. Everything u need to know is discussed there.

Thank you bro. I've been reading ilegendd threads and it has really been helping me.

I just feel having a senior as a mentor would fasttrack my journey.

But I understand that you are busy at this time. Thank you so much for your honest reply. I really appreciate.

If you could help me with those keywords as stated. I will also appreciate it.

Thanks

Good night.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mcslize:

Good evening Sir.

Please, I'm sorry for bugging you.

I'm sending you this message as a reminder for the keywords.

If you want me to send you a PM, I will.

Please, don't forget me.

Thank you.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Mcslize: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2020
AIT1:

Good evening Sir.

Please, I'm sorry for bugging you.

I'm sending you this message as a reminder for the keywords.

If you want me to send you a PM, I will.

Please, don't forget me.

Thank you.

Kindly bear with me. I will so the research on the keywords first.

Once they are ready, I will send them to you here.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Mcslize:

Kindly bear with me. I will so the research on the keywords first.

Once they are ready, I will send them to you here.

Okay Sir.

I really appreciate your kindness.

I'm sorry for bothering you.

Thank you.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Mcslize: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
AIT1:

Okay Sir.

I really appreciate your kindness.

I'm sorry for bothering you.

Thank you.

Keywords

1. Juice recipes

2. Juicing for beginners

3. Crocheting for beginners
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Mcslize post=93785149

[/quote]

Thank you very much for this Sir.

I really appreciate the kind gesture.

God bless you and more Wins!
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Mcslize: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=AIT1 post=93786893][/quote]

You welcome.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mcslize:

You welcome.

Thank you for the Keywords sir, I really appreciate. I've started working on the first book and should upload it this week.

But Sir, I really have a big problem, and I want you to help me with it. I will be willing to pay if you are not ready to let it go for free.

I want to remove the 30% tax.

I barely make $50 a month and with the 30% they deduct again it makes things really difficult.

Please, will you help me out with this?

Thanks.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Mcslize: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
AIT1:

Thank you for the Keywords sir, I really appreciate. I've started working on the first book and should upload it this week.

But Sir, I really have a big problem, and I want you to help me with it. I will be willing to pay if you are not ready to let it go for free.

I want to remove the 30% tax.

I barely make $50 a month and with the 30% they deduct again it makes things really difficult.

Please, will you help me out with this?

Thanks.

Nigeria has no tax treaty with the US. They deduct tax from mine too.
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by AIT1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mcslize:

Nigeria has no tax treaty with the US. They deduct tax from mine too.

Okay. Thanks Sir.

No need to disturb myself getting the TIN then.

Thank you
Re: Free Training In Lagos On Flower Craft by Mcslize: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
AIT1:

Okay. Thanks Sir.

No need to disturb myself getting the TIN then.

Thank you

You welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Cells Is The New BOMB! Get In Now Before Its Too Late / Lawyers Advice On Refund Of Agency Fees / Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.