Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Seminars In Oau( Architecture) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seminars In Oau( Architecture) (721 Views)

Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering / Pls, Tips To Make First Class In OAU Is Needed. Great Ife, Am Looking Up To You / Civil Engineering Vs Architecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seminars In Oau( Architecture) by topetall(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
happy new year everyone. I am trying to push the department (archy- OAU) to organize regular seminars for the students. The students need mentors ( architects that are passionate abt their work). I think these students can be educated to love architecture while still in school and they can also be trained to av good skills in archy. The seminar is not going to be abt politics in archy but abt educating these guys with good design skills. Some of the seminars might require videos of construction process,bldg components, animations etc. there could also be seminars on other design related fields like stage design, photography, animations etc. So am writing to ask if there are alumni that are interested/ or alumni from another school but you have a passion for teaching architecture/ design and you are looking for an opportunity. We would really appreciate your lectures. Also, if you know other people that would/ might be interested please reply. The interested person just lectures once a year ( depends on his/her interest). Our lecturers in school are really trying but cannot do everything. Students also go on excursions and IT's, but I think more can be done in improving the quality of graduate architects. thank you very much. we need you guys.

for more information, my email is topetall2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Psychology / Public Or Private Accounting / Six Sigma Training In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.