Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nollywood's Harry B Anyanwu Loses His Senses After Seeing Crystal Okoye's Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood's Harry B Anyanwu Loses His Senses After Seeing Crystal Okoye's Butt (1808 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Harry B Anyanwu In North Carolina, USA In 1998 / Harry B Anyanwu, His Wife & 5 Children Pose In New Pictures / Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Harry B Anyanwu Loses His Senses After Seeing Crystal Okoye's Butt by AmeboBook: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2020
You might want to look out for the Nollywood movie, Masquerade's Bride, featuring Harry B Anyanwu and Crystal Okoye also known as Ukwu Venza. They both shared a clip from the movie on their Instagram pages and Harry B clearly loses his cool after seeing the curve on his colleagues backside on set.

Watch the video below.

Their fans reacted.

sean_legendry: "Please tell uncle harry i have a short temper, i dont like the way he is looking at my future thing abeg".

okeda10: "The movie will be interesting oo,imagine the masquerade's bride is @crystaloficial1 ,I won't mind been the masquerade sha lol..nice one @odumezeigbo1".

mma.martin: "THE LEGEND BIKO TAKE AM EASY OOO".

dinoz4: "See big yansh even the old man self confuse".

badsharpmouth: "Harry bbbb harry bbb. Oga u don old oooo".

henry_ojo: "Chaiiii.....Harry B....nobi only you see that thing oo....."

Use the link to watch the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/watch-nollywood-king-harry-b-anyanwu-cry-out-and-lose-his-cool-after-seeing-crystal-okoye-in-the-movie-masquerades-bride/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

From The Mouth Of A Full Blown Lesbian - Actress Uche Ogbodo Slams Colleague.... / Buhari’s Daughter Friends Singing “shebi Na National Budget We Go Blow Am / Bbnaija Michael Punch Wall Destroy Things In Biggies House See Details (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.