Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: (479 Views)

Cleared / Cleared / Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Drizzy5001(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2020
When Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel according to the biblical scriptures in Genesis which indicated just 4 people in d world as at that time [ Adam, Eve, Cain,Abel]

The bible recorded that Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God leaving only 3 people on earth[ Adam, Eve and Cain]

It was further stated that Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married there and begat children

Question
Which other human did Cain married since Adam and Eve were the only people Created as at then?

Was there another creation we weren't told?

Bible scholars, up to you pls, let's learn..
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by GodPunishBiafra: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2020
The Bible stories are;
Incomplete
Inconsistent
Inaccurate
And
Unreliable!

How can you take the book that said:
-the earth is flat like a disc
-rabbit is a ruminant animal
-the moon has its light
the sun revolves round the earth etc SERIOUSLY?

IT'S JUST A STORY BOOK PUT TOGETHER BY IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T SEE BEYOND THEIR NOSES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Missyajoke(f): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Sunday, the bible didn't specify the children his parents had. The ones that were mentioned was Cain and Abel. He may have other siblings. Probably he took one of his sister and they settled somewhere else.

My own point kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by GodPunishBiafra: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Foolish story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Drizzy5001(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Foolish story grin
grin The story no just complete
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by GodPunishBiafra: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:
Happy Sunday, the bible didn't specify the children his parents had. The ones that were mentioned was Cain and Abel. He may have other siblings. Probably he took one of his sister and they settled somewhere else.

So, they practiced incest abi?

Why did your Bible now condemn the act later?

2 Likes

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Missyajoke(f): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

So, they practiced incest abi?

Why did your Bible now condemn the act later?

What of Abraham and Sarah seems you've forgotten they are siblings. Incest is a common practice in the bible
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by GodPunishBiafra: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

What of Abraham and Sarah seems you've forgotten they are siblings. Incest is a common practice in the bible
So, why the hypocrisy and condemnation now?

1 Like

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Missyajoke(f): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

So, why the hypocrisy and condemnation now?

Hypocrisy where? How
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by judedwriter(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
When Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel according to the biblical scriptures in Genesis which indicated just 4 people in d world as at that time [ Adam, Eve, Cain,Abel]

The bible recorded that Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God leaving only 3 people on earth[ Adam, Eve and Cain]

It was further stated that Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married there and begat children

Question
Which other human did Cain married since Adam and Eve were the only people Created as at then?

Was there another creation we weren't told?

Bible scholars, up to you pls, let's learn..
Happy Sunday

“And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:”
— Genesis 5:4

Remember Cain was banished by God for killing Abel.

So Cain must have unwittingly married one of his father's daughters. Adam may had have up to 18 daughters.

1 Like

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

Incest WAS a common practice in the Bible before the Laws of Moses.

Lev 18:8-18

1 Like

Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Drizzy5001(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
judedwriter:

“And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:”
— Genesis 5:4

Remember Cain was banished by God for killing Abel.

So Cain must have unwittingly married one of his father's daughters. Adam may had have up to 18 daughters.
thanks bro, I understand it now.
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Caveatemptor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

It is better to say you don't know than for you to say this,honestly.
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Missyajoke(f): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
judedwriter:

Incest WAS a common practice in the Bible before the Laws of Moses.

Lev 18:8-18

Noted thanks
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Missyajoke(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Caveatemptor:

It is better to say you don't know than for you to say this,honestly.

That's my quota..
Re: Please i Need To Be Cleared On This: by Caveatemptor(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Missyajoke:

That's my quota..

If I may ask you,can you tell me why God rejected Cains offering and accepted Abels offering?

(1) (Reply)

Any Chance Of Another Life After Death? I Have Messed Up This One / How To Be Part Of Christmas Without Offending GOD / German Catholic Church To Bless Gay Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.