Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage (2436 Views)

#wizkiddiditfirst Trending On Twitter: See What Wizkid Did First (photos) / See What Wizkid Did To Tiwa Savage After They Got Romantic / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by olamariamjonez(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Subsequent to separating from the dad of his child, Teebillz and dropping out of her relationship with Wizkid, she has not been seen with a man who has been pronounced by her authoritatively that she is currently dating.

In her most recent post on Instagram, Tiwa Savage inconspicuously clarified why till now she is as yet single despite the fact that she is a supper most men would need to have on their eating table consistently.

The previous Mavins Records endorser uncovered that she wouldn’t like to be any man’s subsequent option since she is the solitary little girl of her dad.

Her revelation inferred that in spite of the fact that she would experience passionate feelings for a man in a relationship if won’t have any desire to turn into a choice or even better must date a man who has a few accomplices.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/06/14/why-my-relationship-with-wizkid-did-not-work-tiwa-savage/
Re: Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by majamajic(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Tiwa
Re: Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Wrinkled black snail talk
Re: Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by donbachi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Go back to ur husband,get married or die a mistress...ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by Onyi22(f): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by Hypnotise: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dat Wizkid na guyman
Re: Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage by Austeeenxx: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Las las na bloggers go cause WWIII.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘obo Is Coming Back Soon’ – Chioma Excites Fans With This Message / Lady Claims She Was Pregnant For Whitemoney Before He Went To Bbnaija / “flavour Has Slept With Chidinma” – Speed Darlington Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.