Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Advice To Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Obaseki (495 Views)

Oshiomhole Finally Reacts To Obaseki Disqualification In A New Look / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Obaseki by ORIENTATION101: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki should stop listening to his Advisers because they have ruined his political career but there is still remedy if he can humble himself and rebrand.

The likes of oyegun, idahosa, shuaibu e.t.c that re pushing him will not defect with him to PDP. They re actually supporting him to collect funds and fight oshomole not because they love obaseki but to use him as a tool to clip oshomole wing and Hijack Edo Apc structure.

Obaseki redeem your self from these vultures , return as a prodigal son to your Godfather. Dont let people decieve you Godfather is inseparable in politics. Those that defeated Godfathers Enthroned themselves as the New Godfathers. E.g Ta orji, umahi, Ortom, el rufai,, akpabio, wike, Ganduje, shettima, wammako e.t.c.

Defecting to another Party ,means you have successfully added Federal government forces as another Enemy to battle .
Obaseki, realistically you can't defeat combination of federal government, oshomole, and ize iyamu in Edo guber election in whatever party u choose Pdp,apga, Aa, e.t.c.

Dont fight a battle you already lost because you might end up in total destruction. There might not be second Chance to redeem yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Obaseki by seanfer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
What I don’t get is with all he did to those that fought for his victory as the state Governor. Will any serious party give him their platform to contest knowing fully well that he’s not the loyal type.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Obaseki by helinues: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
A dog that will lost will not listen to the whistle of the hunter.

Obaseki should know that those that are pushing him have nothing to lose as they have been losers for years.

Whoever they support must go into political Oblivion.

Obaseki should learn from Ambode and GEJ, not that they didn't have any skeleton in their cupboard but a that was negotiated on their behalf, if Obaseki thinks he is head is too big, then Metuh treatment na childplay
Re: My Advice To Obaseki by onez: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you check this post, you will see why we are not making progress in this country. Where is this kind of nonsense tolerated in developed world?. Encouraging godfatherism in a poor state like Edo. May God help our youths.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Obaseki by Lovelive: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mr Superior Adviser keep your advise to yourself and the like of Osho. Oba doesn't need this tours here.

Hypocrites everywhere

ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki should stop listening to his Advisers because they have ruined his political career but there is still remedy if he can humble himself and rebrand.

The likes of oyegun, idahosa, shuaibu e.t.c that re pushing him will not defect with him to PDP. They re actually supporting him to collect funds and fight oshomole not because they love obaseki but to use him as a tool to clip oshomole wing and Hijack Edo Apc structure.

Obaseki redeem your self from these vultures , return as a prodigal son to your Godfather. Dont let people decieve you Godfather is inseparable in politics. Those that defeated Godfathers Enthroned themselves as the New Godfathers. E.g Ta orji, umahi, Ortom, el rufai,, akpabio, wike, Ganduje, shettima, wammako e.t.c.

Defecting to another Party ,means you have successfully added Federal government forces as another Enemy to battle .
Obaseki, realistically you can't defeat combination of federal government, oshomole, and ize iyamu in Edo guber election in whatever party u choose Pdp,apga, Aa, e.t.c.

Dont fight a battle you already lost because you might end up in total destruction. There might not be second Chance to redeem yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Obaseki by fyneguy: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
onez:
If you check this post, you will see why we are not making progress in this country. Where is this kind of nonsense tolerated in developed world?. Encouraging godfatherism in a poor state like Edo. May God help our youths.

Obaseki benefitted from the nonsense.
Re: My Advice To Obaseki by ORIENTATION101: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
seanfer:
What I don’t get is with all he did to those that fought for his victory as the state Governor. Will any serious party give him their platform to contest knowing fully well that he’s not the loyal type.
exactly obaseki loyalty is questionable.
Re: My Advice To Obaseki by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Atiku Paid Nnamdi Kanu To Drop “no Referendum No Election” 2019 El / BREAKING: Buhari Attends ECOWAS Virtual Summit / Is This Picture Real Or Photoshop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.