Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Different Versions Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different Versions Of Buhari (720 Views)

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / Electoral Bill: Fresh Controversy As Senate, Reps Approve Different Versions / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Versions Of Buhari by Rickyzagy: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2020
After June 12 broadcast I discovered that buhari has many versions so I went to Google to look up for his pictures since presidency only release pictures.
Here is what I found

1 Like

Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by okeyfrank: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is so revealing and incredible.

Na waa oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Rickyzagy: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
The jubril of a boy was killed immediately Abba kyari died in Cuba.

This is the latest recruit.

Osibanjo where about is unknown yet
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by BuhariNaWah: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shock absorber is the latest version
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by helinues: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
What joblessness can cause
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Makemefit12op(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fulani slave, with all that is happening in rock you can't reason with that your ewedu fill brain that buhari is no more.
I spat on you,for refusing to have sense. Osibanjo you tribal man is no where to be found and you are here feeling unbothered.
helinues:
What joblessness can cause

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Freestainworld(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
I didn't see the updated version 7.5 of Buhari where he said he was shocked, shock absorber.
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Rickyzagy: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Private meeting held by the presidency last three day has a guest from the grave

Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by helinues: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Makemefit12op:
Fulani slave, with all that is happening in rock you can't reason with that your ewedu fill brain that buhari is no more.
I spat on you,for refusing to have sense. Osibanjo you tribal man is no where to be found and you are here feeling unbothered.

You will only waste your saliva..

3 years and jara months for wailing... grin
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Corporate2020: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rickyzagy:
After June 12 broadcast I discovered that buhari has many versions so I went to Google to look up for his pictures since presidency only release pictures.
Here is what I found

Lazy youth, go and find work before hunger kills you
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by janjaweedism: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Top right is the real Buhari's picture before he died. All other pictures are different versions of "Buhari" which the cabal is using to steal Nigeria dry.

Las las na breeze go open fowl yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Rickyzagy: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:

Lazy youth, go and find work before hunger kills you
. Let's see what gonna happen before end of this week.

African union is coming.

Biafra is here so you can go tie rope
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
The question is not if i am a fool or jobless the question is can anyone explain why the pictures are different?? Am waiting....
Any idiot without something reasonable to say that quotes me ehnn... That thunder from cameroon will visit their family
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by chariisGRACE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm not an IPOB member. I am a Southerner but I do listen to Nnamdi Kanu.

Though sometimes he spews gibberish but most of his words are facts. Like the Fulani herdsmen massacre being perpetuated today has already been said as far back as 2015 or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Risentouch(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
I will love to see the shocked version
Re: Different Versions Of Buhari by Folabifreeman(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Buhari is now spotting an afro.
Saw this in his June 12 video lol

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Commission World Class Bright Built By Mechanics. / Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release / Obaseki: What Governor Made The Proclamation For The New Edo Speaker Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.