Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Have You Ever Felt Like You Have Synced With People? Come Share - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Felt Like You Have Synced With People? Come Share (323 Views)

How Did Igbo People Come To Be Called Igbos? / Python: The Goddess Living With People Under Same Roof / How Do You Cope With People Who Do Not Like You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Have Synced With People? Come Share by graciousolo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'd like to read personal stories of people who feel like they have synced. This could be with friends or family... any one.

I'll start.

I have always felt like I sync with people I love, from close friends to relatives. For instance, while I was on secondary school I and my closest friend used to say words at the same time, sometimes these words are totally unrelated to a present conversation and this is just one incident.

The most recent for me is when I dreamt of my girlfriend. She stays in a different state. In my dream she was bathing in my house after just coming back from work. I had missed her so I wanted to have sex but, she told me she was menstruating so I stopped.

When I woke up I texted her and told her about the dream... She texted back saying she just started menstruating the same day. 'tin is, I wasn't surprised as I am used to paranormal stuff like this.

Please, share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Have Synced With People? Come Share by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Its normal... I feel people

(1) (Reply)

Osundigitalradio: Ogbon Inu With Odunola And Olaide / The Position Of Maye Of Yorubakingdom / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.