Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? (250 Views)

Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by ademidedavid(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Its just a question that has been running through my mind with the opening of some churches around me.......

Is it disobedience on the part of Churches or Mosques if they disobey the laid down guidelines during services as laid down by NCDC in God's sight (since obedience is better than sacrifice) or do they disobey the guidelines because they believe in the God they serve that no evil shall befall them just like the 3 Hebrews did in the days of Nebuchadnezzar?
Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by ademidedavid(f): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Intact, I know of some churches that didn't even close at all during the lockdown and I keep wondering "if their prayers will be answered by God because disobedience to the authorities is also a sin and the Bible says give to Caesar that which belongs to Caesar" but they believe they are doing the right thing.
Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shay ur bible told you to respect constituted authorities and the 3hebrews were told to worship an idol... Did ncdc say you should not worship.... I hate religious matters but some questions are just annoying.... While not following it is a sign of sheer stupidity becos you want to show ur faith as proof that you serve a living God..... Some christians make me wish i was an atheist i for finish una... Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sin is a HOAX

1 Like

Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by kingxsamz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
You don't need a 2000 year old book to tell you what to do and whether or not to obey the law.

1 Like

Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by MJBOLT: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
even god is following health guidelines to protect himself from COVID-19,who are you to do otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by MozB: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Romans 13:1-2 says:

"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no
government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are
refusing to obey God, and punishment
will follow."

1 Like

Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by ademidedavid(f): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
MozB:
Romans 13:1-2 says:

"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no
government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are
refusing to obey God, and punishment
will follow."
OK thanks .....
Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by ademidedavid(f): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
even god is following health guidelines to protect himself from COVID-19,who are you to do otherwise?
Not me ooooo, just asking
Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by ademidedavid(f): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
kingxsamz:
You don't need a 2000 year old book to tell you what to do and whether or not to obey the law.
You still don't get my question....those disobeying in the name of serving God, is it a sin or righteousness on their part?
Re: Is Disobeying NCDC guidelines by churches & mosque a sin before God? by ademidedavid(f): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
thariodamaniac:
Shay ur bible told you to respect constituted authorities and the 3hebrews were told to worship an idol... Did ncdc say you should not worship.... I hate religious matters but some questions are just annoying.... While not following it is a sign of sheer stupidity becos you want to show ur faith as proof that you serve a living God..... Some christians make me wish i was an atheist i for finish una... Nonsense and ingredient.
Sure and those trying to correct their mentality are seen as unbeliever......and weak in faith
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#PREDICTION: This Might Soon Happen On Nairaland / How About We Tear Down The Statue Of Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder? / The Problem with touching GOD's annoited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.