Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Check Out This Awesome Game I Made That Uses Naira As Game Currency - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out This Awesome Game I Made That Uses Naira As Game Currency (662 Views)

Arsenal Life Don Yakata For The Pes Game I Dey Play (picture) / Pic:who Else Experiences This On Their Pes 2019 Android Game? I Need Help Please / The Most Intense Video Game I Have Ever Played. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Awesome Game I Made That Uses Naira As Game Currency by Unity01: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello everyone, Check out this game I made. It uses naira as in-game currency... It's called Crazy Rolls

A hyper casual game that involves the loop rolling of a ball, avoiding obstacles along the way, and picking coins as you go.

Try not to blow up on mines, collide against a wall, collide with other objects and of course fall off the cliff.

Earn coins and unlock amazing balls.

For lovers of tilt controls, you're welcome. We have you covered. And how about more intensive control type? We have touch control also. You can easily go back and forth with these settings and decide which is best for you.

Kick back, Chill out, and Play Crazy Rolls.

It's available now on the Google play store. Here's the download link... Don't forget to leave a review and a 5 star rating, thank you..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.urlgames.crazyrolls

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Awesome Game I Made That Uses Naira As Game Currency by Unity01: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
More photos... Please help push to front page

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Awesome Game I Made That Uses Naira As Game Currency by VICTOR4LYF(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lalasticlala pls move this thread to the promised land
Re: Check Out This Awesome Game I Made That Uses Naira As Game Currency by Unity01: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:
grin
VICTOR4LYF:

Hahaha. Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nintendo Switch To Buy / Playstation 3 Slim Or Super Slim Needed / Never You Partake In The Charlie Charlie Magic Pencil Game Watch THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.