Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation (842 Views)

How Much Is New Pop 5 (tecno) / Top 5 TECNO Spark 3 Unique Features You Need To Know / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by ManuelMount(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
today's commission is between spark 2 and spark 5 showing the lack of innovation in tecno in over 2 years( by the way who releases 3 new models of a phone in just over 2 years with pro and lite just over 2 years)¿¿¿?

I was brought here to lead the lost souls (in juice wrlds voice)

1 Like

Re: Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP Juice Wrld.

1 Like

Re: Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by ManuelMount(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
RIP Juice Wrld.

you a juice fan?

I'm knee deep in his songs which of his is your best?
Re: Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by oxygenlove(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Transsion and their yeye naming...

Infinix go dey HOT hot 8 etc

one time like that. naso dem Tecno dey BOOM Boom j8 etc..

Now na SPARK spark 5 etc....

Very soon .. una go BOMB Danu....

Una never knw anything..... That's why their devices no dey make sense...

God Punish Devil

1 Like

Re: Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by Sonoyom(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
oxygenlove:
Transsion and their yeye naming...

Infinix go dey HOT hot 8 etc

one time like that. naso dem Tecno dey BOOM Boom j8 etc..

Now na SPARK spark 5 etc....

Very soon .. una go BOMB Danu....

Una never knw anything..... That's why their devices no dey make sense...

God Punish Devil

Tecno Boom J8 been make sense dat year ooo, i used the phone almost 3yrs until i lost it inside keke napep. It had glo 4g band.

1 Like

Re: Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by DragnetisaKuk(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
ManuelMount:

you a juice fan?

I'm knee deep in his songs
which of his is your best?

Not really. I did like Lucid Dreams and Hide.
Re: Spark 2 Vs Spark 5:tecno's Lack Of Innovation by seanwilliam(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
ManuelMount:

you a juice fan?

I'm knee deep in his songs
which of his is your best?
lucid dream

(1) (Reply)

OPPO A74 - Amazing Camera's / SOLD: Redmi Note 9 / Best Iphones In 2022: Which Iphone Should You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.