Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Orho Obada Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orho Obada Is Dead (20091 Views)

BREAKING; Maj. Gen Orho Osio Obada Is Dead / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by 9jathingsonpoint: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:

After your parents.
if youre pained go and die cool
Golan007:

After your parents.
if youre pained go and die
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by sayhi2bammy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
He was the ADC to Nnamdi Azikiwe and almost got assasinated in early 2013
Father to Votu Obada, a delta rejected governorship aspirant under PDP whom Obasanjo deceived cheesy

RIP sir

grin grin grin you are wicked
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Golan007: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

no
it after you na
Idiot

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by gentiboy: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
It's well, God we help us all
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by TreasureTayo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
The matter weak me o
Perfecttouchade:
People dey die o

1 Like

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by 9jathingsonpoint: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:

E pain am.
i no get your time
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Danielfx(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/14/obada-ex-nigerian-commissioner-works-dies
General Obada that refused to sign Agbarho youths into the military. Thesame man that caused chaos in Agbarho with youths and shot his own son.

A JW fanatic with huge hold on the community. This community does not even have a king(osuvie) because this fuc*ked up General created havoc on the guise of his greed.

There is nothing distinctive about this man. He had zero contribution to the improvement of youths in his own community.

Go and do local politics in hell.. or wherever people like you go to and abeg carry NDA follow body as E be say U nor want make anybody for ur community go so

2 Likes

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by peculiar2021(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip baba. You have played your part in the Nigerian history.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Golan007: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
i no get your time

I get yours.

As I said before, after your parents.

1 Like

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Sososo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip sire
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by caniva(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
This year 2020 needs to run out fast and quick, people are dying too much.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by kingseg: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
It is well with that town
Danielfx:
General Obada that refused to sign Agbarho youth into the military. Thesame man that caused chaos in Agbarho with youths and shot his own son.

A JW fanatics with huge hold on the community. This community does not even have a king(osuvie) because this bleeped up General created on the guise of his greed.

There is nothing distinctive about this man. He had zero improvement to the lives of youths of his community
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by donprinyo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nonsense Corona, killing the people
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by mukykaffe: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
He was the ADC to Nnamdi Azikiwe and almost got assasinated in early 2013
Father to Votu Obada, a delta rejected governorship aspirant under PDP whom Obasanjo deceived cheesy

RIP sir
You know history my brother grin
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
He passed away on Saturday night after a brief illness, it was gathered.
If I say COV, you say ID, another person say 19 then na una sabi.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by coputa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
An iroko has fallen in Nigeria,delta state,ughelli north,agharho and urhobo kingdom.he should be given a state burial. RIP.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Viking007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
This June doesn't look good. So many deaths.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Horbar1: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP.

WE SELL QUALITY DAY OLD CHICKS FROM REPUTABLE HATCHERIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Mannyemmy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace
We were born to die

And death is only the beginning
Bro I sent you a mail.
Please check and revert back to me
Thanks.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by coputa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Danielfx:
General Obada that refused to sign Agbarho youths into the military. Thesame man that caused chaos in Agbarho with youths and shot his own son.

A JW fanatics with huge hold on the community. This community does not even have a king(osuvie) because this fuc*ked up General created havoc on the guise of his greed.

There is nothing distinctive about this man. He had zero contribution to the improvement of youths in his own community.

Go and do local politics in hell.. or wherever people like you go to and abeg carry NDA follow body as E be say U nor want make anybody for ur community go so
obada helped many agbarho youths into the army,except those without the requisite qualification or street urchins,which i believe you belong. He stopped cultism in agharho,he is an astute community leader,he was instrumental the tarring of roads in agbarho.his discipline and strigent laws chased away hoodlums and crimimals from agbarho.an iroko tree has fallen,

6 Likes

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by sageb: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Danielfx:

A JW fanatics with huge hold on the community. This community does not even have a king(osuvie) because this fuc*ked up General created havoc on the guise of his greed.

the kingship case is still in court after the stooge ruler appealed the first judgement. It seems you know what is happening.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Danielfx(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
coputa:
obada helped many agbarho youths into the army,except those without the requisite qualification or street urchins,which i believe you belong. He stopped cultism in agharho,he is an astute community leader,he was instrumental the tarring of roads in agbarho.his discipline and strigent laws chased away hoodlums and crimimals from agbarho.an iroko tree has fallen,
I didn't apply for military and you obviously don't live in that messed up town. That man never helped anybody. Ask around, he is a huge failure and he didn't do a dime about any cult issue. He even contributed to youth control and fuel issues upon issues.

That man is wicked and evil, ask any sincere AGvice youth
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by akcliff(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nemere2020:

Baba That man wasn't just "A Nigerian military personnel" bro
He is General in the Nigerian army and should be address as such.
Please edit your post... He is Gen. Orho Obada (rtd)

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/14/obada-ex-nigerian-commissioner-works-dies
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by CanadaOrBust: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Rip to the dead...

Anytime you hear death now na coro go first come your mind.

Because we all know “brief illness” means coro, unless otherwise clearly stated
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by FINESHIRT(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
MrBanner:

You need Christ in your life. Go and follow him and not me.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by PipTick: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Let's hope it's not the gods that are at work.

All the perpetrators of the dethronement of the former king are dying one by one.

At first, I didn't want to believe it but it's beginning to look that way.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by 606thearena: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm glad to know we still have people who know the true story obada is a good man my mum is from agbarho .He single handedly chased those stupid youths from agbarho because of what they turned the youth thing into he brought sanity to the community ,People will always have bad things to say when you dead .To me he played is part and he tried for is community .Rest well general OBADA AGBARHO WILL FEEL THE IMPACT VERY SOON AM IROKO HAS FALLEN

2 Likes

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Danielfx:

A JW fanatic with huge hold on the community. This community does not even have a king(osuvie) because this fuc*ked up General created havoc on the guise of his greed.

JW fanatic? I thought JW don't do military.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Amdoyin(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mikelarteta:
It could be anyone, anytime, live your life as it’s your last day. Make peace with everyone including your enemies. RIP rtd General.

Hmmmm! It could be anyone, these are my thoughts when I think of the material things of this world. Tommorow is not promised.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Drizzy5001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip sir
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please. When posting something like this try to give us the details about the person. With what you posted now no age nothing nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP G5 Concluding Talks On Preferred Presidential Candidate – Wike (Video) / Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times / FG To Construct Super-highways Connecting Abuja And Lagos, PH And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.