Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh (434 Views)

Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information, on Sunday said he won’t be surprised if President Muhammadu Buhari and Comrade Adams Oshiomhole campaign for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu if he emerges the governorship flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Edo governorship election.

Critics have wondered how President Buhari will campaign for Ize- Iyamu, who is currently standing trial for alleged N700m fraud brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Also, there are viral videos in which Oshiomhole said a lot of negative things about Ize-Iyamu’s character during the 2016 governorship election.
In one of the videos, Oshiomhole had said his distrust for Ize-Iyamu with public funds prevented him from appointing the PDP candidate after he was re-elected as Governor in 2012.

According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment. He was part of the government that looted Edo State treasury. Don’t put the key to your kitchen in the hands of someone you don’t trust”.

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Momoh who is one of the leaders of APC said it won’t come to him as a surprise if President Buhari and Oshiomhole campaign for Ize-Iyamu as “there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics but permanent interests”.

His words “The motto of politics is lying. For instance, an American congressman was told to apologise before leaving the Congress because of fraud but he refused, saying he won’t apologise. . He said he was only exercising his calling as a politician to tell lies”.

“So, politicians tell lies and they live on lies. That was why I said If I had contested, I will not win a ward election because I will tell my people that the resources to do roads, water and other things will be determined by how much they pay in tax”.

“But an average politician will come and promise to give them free education, free houses, pay for your weddings and then on the basis of those promises, the people will vote for him. If politicians quarrel and almost kill themselves today, if they see themselves tomorrow, they will still embrace”.

“ That Oshiomhole campaigned against Ize-Iyamu in 2016 doesn’t mean that they are permanent enemies. That is why they said no permanent friend in politics but permanent interests. If tomorrow, Oshiomhole now wants to campaign for Ize-Iyamu and he says Ize-Iyamu is the best politician in the world, it is normal in politics”.

” If Ize-Iyamu becomes APC candidate of APC, as national chairman, he cannot go out and say Ize-Iyamu is a bad man, don’t vote for him. That is politics for you” .
https://www.independent.ng/nothing-wrong-in-buhari-oshiomhole-campaigning-for-ize-iyamu-tony-momoh/
Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Of course how can anything be wrong when APC is an association of past criminals, from wadume to tinubu to gandollar to akpabio...their passion for looting brought them together from all walks of life!
What a happy family!

2 Likes

Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by Lamasta(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Politically nothing wrong but morally and ethically it is wrong for Oshiomole the short man comrade to sell a candidate he once called a thief to the people as a governorship candidate, that the candidate is a self acclaimed pastor shocks me the more grin
Oshiomole will be like my Edo fifu vote Pastor Ize thief Iyamu for governor of Edo State, he was once a thief and criminal awaiting prosecution but since he has joined the APC his sins has been forgiven that's why am presenting him before you so that you can see him now that he's a changed man so VOTE Pastor Iyamu and APC.......

1 Like

Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by FINESHIRT(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
How would something be wrong?
Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by Racoon(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Off course nothing new.After all Politicians especially the sanctimonious hypocrites that congregated in the APC waving brooms are all people of depraved conscience.
Bubu & same Oshiomole also campaigned for Gandollar despite his babanriga bullion van dollar bribe stuffing video scandal.

1 Like

Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jokes
I am sure Buhari is not going to Edo to campaign for anyone.

Neither will he go to any state to campaign for anybody.
He has won his second term and he's less concerned about how you treat yourselves.
Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
First of all, Buhari doesn't know the difference between ize-iyamu and obaseki.

Ize-iyamu is a criminal..
Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
don't trust him
EastGold:
Jokes
I am sure Buhari is not going to Edo to campaign for anyone.

Neither will he go to any state to campaign for anybody.
He has won his second term and he's less concerned about how you treat yourselves.
Re: N700m Probe: Nothing Wrong If PMB, Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize- Iyamu-Tony Momoh by bolaayenimo: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
If he can for Ganduje, then he won;t see anything wrong with Obaseki

(1) (Reply)

War In IPOB Deepen / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.