Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale (2063 Views)

Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings / I Buy Large Quantities Of Raw Cassava Tubers / Large Quantities Of Seminis Darina Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by ayoope(f): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

We have large quantities of coconut (large and medium size) for domestic and commercial use.

We can supply between 1 tonne to 1 container load monthly

A bag: 120 pieces = N13,500; 5 pcs per kg (large size)
A bag: 120 pieces = N11,700; 6 pcs per kg (medium size)

Available for pick up and delivery nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by emillysmigael(f): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
ayoope:
Hello,

We have large quantities of (Ghana) coconut for sale.

Minimum quantity; 40pieces = 4500

Available for pick up and delivery nationwide.

Call/WhatsApp us on +2347053344923
Dear Sis,
Get a mini-press machine and make out coconut oil from the coconuts... Package it and supply to supermarkets. You will not only make more profit margin but sell off quickly as well.
I wish you all the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by iamphilips(m): 3:06am On Jun 15, 2020
emillysmigael:
Dear Sis,
Get a mini-press machine and make out coconut oil from the coconuts... Package it and supply to supermarkets. You will not only make more profit margin but sell off quickly as well.
I wish you all the best
Lovely idea

1 Like

Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by ayoope(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dear Sis,
Many thanks for the advice. We sell coconut oil too.
Pure and undiluted.

emillysmigael:
Dear Sis,
I wish you all the best
Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by emillysmigael(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
ayoope:
Dear Sis,
Many thanks for the advice. We sell coconut oil too.
Pure and undiluted.

Oh! That's good... I hope to patronize ypu pretty soon. Weldone

1 Like

Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by Gendouzi: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Pls where is the coconut oil mini press machine?, am interested.
Contact me via=08036616301.
Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by Leemarhterry(f): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Please,anyone that sell coconut in bulk in Lagos?
Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by andycoal40(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Leemarhterry:
Please,anyone that sell coconut in bulk in Lagos?

That's what this thread is about sis
Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by kennynike(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Do you have Coconut to sell? I am in Lagos...

*Tender coconut*
Origin; Any country
Quantity; 10 Trucks
Size; 1.8 and above

Please, contact me on 08065704780
Re: Large Quantities Of Coconut Available For Sale by meetmal03(f): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Anyone still selling coconut in bulk in lagos?

(1) (Reply)

For Your Raw Honey Needs / Good Three Weeks Ostrich For Sale At Affordable Price!!! / High quality locally sourced fishmeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.