Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot (500 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / PDP: It’s Shameful To Arrest, Arraign Protesters But Pamper Terrorists / Akinlade’s ‘lazy’ petition shameful to Democracy –APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
‘IT’S SHAMEFUL TO LIE AGAINST A DEAD MAN’ — ABACHA’S WIFE SPEAKS ON LOOT
Maryam, the wife of deceased military head of state, Sani Abacha, says it is shameful to lie against her late husband concerning recovered loots linked to him.

In an interview to mark the 22nd anniversary of his death, Maryam told Kano Focus, that the truth about recovered monies linked to her husband will come to light in time.

The widow accused Kano elites of betraying her husband, who died in 1998, despite “his contributions to the development of the state and country”.

“How come this man was not a thief until he died?” she said.

“What is this amount of money after 22 years you say oh we have found this amount of money and we’re bringing it back?

“It is a shame to tell lies on a dead man! It is a shame to tell lies on your leader.

“If he had done wrong, God knows. If other people are putting the wrong on him, it is a matter of time.

“They will kneel down like America is kneeling down now. Anybody that is evil will kneel down just like this corona has come to shut this world.”

She described her late husband as a person who helped a lot of people.

“He worked in Kano and he planted Kano people, but there are people he helped a lot but they are not even greeting me now for no reason,” she continued.

“They just hate us. But why? It is Haram and Allah is watching us.”
Culled from The Cable

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by JosEast(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is this woman dreaming?

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
JosEast:
Is this woman dreaming?
Obviously she is!

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
But was it no this woman that infamously said her family can never be poor like dangote?
if not for the loots, what was her reason for such a statement?
probably she's illiterate and doesn't understand the meaning of loot!
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
I will choose Abacha now over Buhari.
I read positive things about his rule with Idi Agbon in my high school days and that made me to stupidly campaign for him in 2015 but now I know better. sad
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by MightySparrow: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Barawo! He also stole MKO's mandate
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
I even thought she will tell us clearly how they are telling lies against him sef...

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Racoon(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Audio! Maryam Abacha wants to use reverse psychology to water down all the atrocities committed by her husband while in office.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by ojun50(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
The woman has some information to tell us
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Nkemtreasure: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Madam, he was called a thief while he was alive. You probably didn't want to hear because you closed your ears. The money self never finish
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by GMBuhari: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
I don't like abacha , never did , but for a man who never left the shores of Nigeria as a dictator but managed to stash shitload of money abroad

there indeed is some link
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by saaron(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
When it comes to committing corruption with gross act of impunity, Northern Nigeria carries the crown. They're so utterly corrupt that they'll protect each other from any corruption allegation no matter how serious it is. They're bloody hypocrites and masters of pretence. If you're in doubt, study Ganduje - Gandolla.
How many Northern Muslims have been convicted of corruption under buhari's Fulani regime? None.
THE EFCC that was established to fight corruption is now the HEAD QUARTERS OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA NO THANKS TO BUHARI'S FULANI REGIME.

ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Karlifate: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Because dead men tell no tales.

In 2017, Gumsu Abacha said, "no matter how poor we are, we can never be poor as Dangote".

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol.... Make i laff small... Madam, ur husband has been giving nigeria steady credit alert even from the grave.....
Sometimes I imagine abacha in hell chillin and he will be like, "make i just show nigeria small love" the next tin you hear is 12billion naira abacha loot has been recovered
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by pyyxxaro: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abacha go definitely de among devil cartel for hellfire
Re: It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
I talk am!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Movement / Only 4 S'east Representatives Make Buhari’s List Of 42 Ambassadorial Nominees / What Is Nigeria Turning Into ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.