Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kyle Walker Stabs Mother Of His Three Children In The Bak Over Secret Love Child - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kyle Walker Stabs Mother Of His Three Children In The Bak Over Secret Love Child (570 Views)

Manchester City's Kyle Walker Handed A Three-Match Champions League Ban / Kyle Walker And Gabriel Jesus, Test Positive For COVID-19 / Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kyle Walker Stabs Mother Of His Three Children In The Bak Over Secret Love Child by BeaconMarvie: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
The heartbroken childhood sweetheart of Manchester City defender Kyle Walker has revealed her agony over his ‘obscene’ infidelity and secret love child in an emotional interview.

In what Annie Kilner considers to have left her feeling ‘dead inside’, the 30-year-old City right-back cheated on her with influencer Lauryn Goodman, who subsequently gave birth to a baby boy.

The heartbroken ex has now revealed her devastation over his actions, but admitted that she has considered taking the England international back despite the betrayal.

In an interview with The Sun, Annie said: “What he has done to me and our children is obscene. I can’t begin to put it into words.

“In late March last year he was unfaithful with a reality TV star. I found out a month later and was broken by it. He begged me to take him back but by July he was at it again.

“Not even three months later and someone was pregnant. My youngest was one. Who does that?

“I don’t know what my thoughts or feelings are any more. I feel dead inside. Each day is filled with pain.

“I don’t think I’ll ever be the same again because of what he’s done. It makes me really sad that I’ve been damaged so badly when I’ve done nothing to deserve it.

“I love Kyle dearly and I’ll always love him, but to do this to me . . . after three kids?

Read more @

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/06/kyle-walker-stabs-mother-of-his-three.html?m=1
Re: Kyle Walker Stabs Mother Of His Three Children In The Bak Over Secret Love Child by Enoch07: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
no comment from me until I hear from Kyle walker

(1) (Reply)

Bukayo Saka,mason Greenwood And Ansu Fati / How Much Can Betting On +1.5 GOALS Fetch You And The Strategy To Achieve It / He Is About To Become A Billionaire, See The Reason Why He Is Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.