Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

“I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky (892 Views)

U.S. Govt Transfers Woodberry, Hushpuppi, Bidemi Rufai To Same Prison Facility / 11 Famous Nigerians Once Seen With Hushpuppi / The Original List Of Fraudsters Taken Into Custody By FBI With Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by EazyFrenzy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
“I stand with Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky says as she shows support for his friend, Hushpuppi.

Bobrisky has said he’s standing with Hushpuppi!

Taking to his Instagram, the transvestite accused Nigerians of being the biggest hypocrites.

In her post, the socialite dismissed all those who are criticising Hushpuppi following the businessman’s arrest by the INTERPOL in Dubai, adding, that many of those who have a lot to say now previously lurked inside Hushpuppi’s DM, seeking financial help. “Many of us are just d biggest hypocrite ever !!! Before his arrest many of you are in his dm, comment section kissing his ass.” “But immediately you heard about his arrest your true self came out. If you don’t like him stand on ur ground.. stop faking love when you see him and then go behind to call him names. To cut d story short be urself and stop acting two face. I Stand with hushpuppi. Many of you will insult me under dis post, but guess wat I don’t care ”

This comes two days after the EFCC and the Nigerian arm of the INTERPOL confirmed that Hushpuppi will be extradited to Nigeria

https://www.conaija.com/2020/06/i-stand-with-hushpuppi-bobrisky.html?m=1

Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Isaacvin(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
I doubt if dis BoyGirl's sense is still functioning.

Well, this is a style for HimHer to beg hushpuppy wen its all over

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bob made sense here Sha....

Before his arrest many of you are in his dm, comment section kissing his ass.” “But immediately you heard about his arrest your true self came out. If you don’t like him stand on ur ground.. stop faking love when you see him and then go behind to call him names. To cut d story short be urself and stop acting two face.

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Mayng01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
It does not startle anyone seeing you both in the same path of fraud na, & mind you, standing with him will not get him out of the mess he has got himself into but will only implicate you as well. Bunch of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by SultanM: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
No billionaire made all his money in a clean way.
Na who police catch na him be criminal
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by shestrong(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mtchewwww
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
This boirl still dey grin
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Seen
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Corem(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
I pray for him to be cleared of all charges.. I need your help baba hush.. just teach me how to do this level. Also need to be rich baba
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Kingkzee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bobrisky, you won buy market abi?
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by ifytrik(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you don't stand with ur patner in crime then who will u stand with?
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by DoubleEngine007: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
I even thought they said to be a GAY in Nigeria is against the law.. Is this noise maker above the law or what?

Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by Passionate888: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
As she shows support for his friend. WTF?
Re: “I Stand With Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky by John1152(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
SultanM:
No billionaire made all his money in a clean way.
Na who police catch na him be criminal

but I wish and wish and wish we can run away from Jesus the final judge at the end?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Those That Were Killed Yesterday In Kaduna Killings / #ensars: Mark Angel Almost Beaten In Portharcourt (video) / 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped, Taken To The Bush In Long Buses – GSS Kankara Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.