Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Clarification On CGPA Equivalents For Nce, OND And HND - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clarification On CGPA Equivalents For Nce, OND And HND (598 Views)

What Is The Difference Between OND And ND? / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On CGPA Equivalents For Nce, OND And HND by Ebomite1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Pls i want to be clarify concerning the CGPA Of a thing, what is 3.21 Cgpa in NCE Equivalent in polytechnic and university, pls am confused
Re: Clarification On CGPA Equivalents For Nce, OND And HND by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls i want to be clarify concerning the CGPA Of a thing, what is 3.21 Cgpa in NCE Equivalent in polytechnic and university, pls am confused
In polytechnic that's - Upper credit.

In University that's - Second class lower.

I don't know about NCE.
Re: Clarification On CGPA Equivalents For Nce, OND And HND by Ebomite1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
sherylbakky:
In polytechnic that's - Upper credit.

In University that's - Second class lower.

I don't know about NCE.

in Nce is merit, just that i want to kw it equivalent in poly. And uni. Because i sow a result that has (mathematics Having a CGPA of 3.21 and physics 2.88)

(1) (Reply)

Finally WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable / Updated: Verified WAEC Timetable(Maths and English on Monday) / I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.