Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah (13728 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To One Year Imprisonment For Raping 4 Boys In Sokoto / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by Trueteller0147: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
You are a liar. Stinking eiye
concerned99:
4 young men were shot dead within the okera nla ajah axis in lagos by unknown gun men. From what we can gather it seems the 4 deceased men were members of the aiye cult and they were attacked by the eiye cult in a fierce battle. That area has been a hub for cult activity and many lives have been lost in that vicinity. The relative authorities should do something about that area, imagine paying 1.5 million naira for a 3 bedroom house in a area where people are dying like flies. After the death of davido's boy isreal their was a reprisal attack by the aiyes in which they killed an eiye boy in the ado area of ajah. So to cut the long story short the eiye boys now came back and killed the 4 of them like goats to be used for sallah meat. Life no longer has value, the more we watch and do nothing it will only get worse. Imagine Edo state people are also thinking of making a known cultist as their governor, well i wish them well.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
jmaine:
OP is clearly an Apologetic Eiye guy... Continue..

Why pass off a recent event as old by updating this old thread...

And your anti Davido propaganda is too obvious...

Sometimes you guy's need to get a life and stop supporting evil. People are dying and small boys who are robbing and maiming innocent citizens in the name of cultism. Yes you are right i am apologetic to the right to live in piece and harmony. Property value has started to reduce and people no longer want to rent houses in that area ever since the violence has gone out of hand.

Because Isreal's death is the reason this blood shed has continued to get out of hand. The four people that died were part of the people that buried Israel and today they are no more. So the more awareness, the more the authorities will be forced to take action. As of today, stake holders in the community have started to fish out all the trouble makers and the people involved in this mini genocide.

And your anti Davido propaganda is too obvious.

Davido was always coming to the area, that time the boys would fight and later they find a way to settle themselves. As soon as davido became an aiye cult member the killings started. What was 2 fighting now turned to straight up murder. Ask people in the area, davido joined aiye cult group through the members in okera nla ajah and his cso habib 44 and lefty okera are the leaders. Instead of changing peoples lives with his wealth, he only caused death and destruction.

1 Like

Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by jmaine: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
kooler99:

Sometimes you guy's need to get a life and stop supporting evil. People are dying and small boys who are robbing and maiming innocent citizens in the name of cultism. Yes you are right i am apologetic to the right to live in piece and harmony. Property value has started to reduce and people no longer want to rent houses in that area ever since the violence has gone out of hand.

Because Isreal's death is the reason this blood shed has continued to get out of hand. The four people that died were part of the people that buried Israel and today they are no more. So the more awareness, the more the authorities will be forced to take action. As of today, stake holders in the community have started to fish out all the trouble makers and the people involved in this mini genocide.

And your anti Davido propaganda is too obvious.

Davido was always coming to the area, that time the boys would fight and later they find a way to settle themselves. As soon as davido became an aiye cult member the killings started. What was 2 fighting now turned to straight up murder. Ask people in the area, davido joined aiye cult group through the members in okera nla ajah and his cso habib 44 and lefty okera are the leaders. Instead of changing peoples lives with his wealth, he only caused death and destruction.

So Davido is the reason Aiye and Eiye killings intensified....

The point is baseless..... Aiye and Eiye have always been on each other thread for ages... Way even before Davido imagined himself to be an Artiste...

Sheathe your Eiye love and Davido hate and be objective for once.. ...

The crisis goes way back before Israel death.. So what is your point? undecided

Who cult help? ... Abeg make we hear word jare...
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
jmaine:

So Davido is the reason Aiye and Eiye killings intensified....

The point is baseless..... Aiye and Eiye have always been on each other thread for ages... Way even before Davido imagined himself to be an Artiste...

Sheathe your Eiye love and Davido hate and be objective for once.. ...

The crisis goes way back before Israel death.. So what is your point? undecided

Who cult help? ... Abeg make we hear word jare...

Sometimes we are our own worst enemy because instead of using our head, we sometimes use our anus when we speak. Eiye and Aiye fights got more deadly in that area due to the finances coming from davido. I had cousins and even people i know that joined aiye cult in that area due to the influence of davido. You would see the older ones on instargram at his shows and the younger ones wanted to be like them. You are an aiye member because you do not see the evil in what is happening thats why you are supporting him, He has now moved to banana island and left the lekki axis to better secure himself. Go to Elemoro police area command, Ajiwe Police station and see how many atrocities have been committed with people mentioning davido's name. It is because he is from a good home and his father is very influential that is why he has escaped being invited by the police command. His father even had a hand in him relocating to banana, knowing that their security is air tight and all touts will not have easy access to him.

1 Like

Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by jmaine: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
kooler99:

[s]Sometimes we are our own worst enemy because instead of using our head, we sometimes use our anus when we speak. Eiye and Aiye fights got more deadly in that area due to the finances coming from davido. I had cousins and even people i know that joined aiye cult in that area due to the influence of davido. You would see the older ones on instargram at his shows and the younger ones wanted to be like them. You are an aiye member because you do not see the evil in what is happening thats why you are supporting him, He has now moved to banana island and left the lekki axis to better secure himself. Go to Elemoro police area command, Ajiwe Police station and see how many atrocities have been committed with people mentioning davido's name. It is because he is from a good home and his father is very influential that is why he has escaped being invited by the police command. His father even had a hand in him relocating to banana, knowing that their security is air tight and all touts will not have easy access to him[/s].

Stop being an impervious idiot, Eiye and Aiye are mortal enemies since time immemorial...

Davido can't be the cause of increased hostility... Shey cutlass, daga and bottle too cost to acquire? .

Or are you simply mad that Aiyes are rivalling Eiye toe-toe in the area, so it automatically means Davido cash is in play...

Now let me deploy your stupidity... If Davido is funding Aiye.. Who is funding the Eiye counter strike? ..

You are bloody eiye member blaming Davido for the idiocy of his gang that chose to engage in a battle of supremacy with their eternal rival imbeciles, called Aiye...

Continue blaming Davido... Nonsense...
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
kooler99:

Sometimes we are our own worst enemy because instead of using our head, we sometimes use our anus when we speak. Eiye and Aiye fights got more deadly in that area due to the finances coming from davido. I had cousins and even people i know that joined aiye cult in that area due to the influence of davido. You would see the older ones on instargram at his shows and the younger ones wanted to be like them. You are an aiye member because you do not see the evil in what is happening thats why you are supporting him, He has now moved to banana island and left the lekki axis to better secure himself. Go to Elemoro police area command, Ajiwe Police station and see how many atrocities have been committed with people mentioning davido's name. It is because he is from a good home and his father is very influential that is why he has escaped being invited by the police command. His father even had a hand in him relocating to banana, knowing that their security is air tight and all touts will not have easy access to him.

It is clear that you are an eiye member trying to tarnish the image of davido,why did you not also blame the killings on wizkid who is an eiye member.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Ceejay041:

It is clear that you are an eiye member trying to tarnish the image of davido,why did you not also blame the killings on wizkid who is an eiye member.

Firstly have you ever heard wiz kid promote any kind of cult membership, unlike davido that glorifies the fact that he is a aiye member. How are you sure wiz-kid is eiye cult member when his manager is said to be an aiye cult member. Also we are talking about the killings in okera nla ajah where davido got introduced to aiye cult and that is where his membership started. Please concentrate on the okera nla axis and leave other area's alone. I can only talk about where i know and what is happening in that vicinity. We are talking about people dying, and you are talking about his image. He is a negative role model blessed by God, but used by satan to decieve those that don't have common sense and morals. I am happy you did not deny
his membership as an aiye cult member, because you are also his brother in that devilish gang. As for me, i am a man who has self worth, courage, determination and does need other men to make me feel strong or important. The only cult i belong to, is the cult of dollars and cents.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

Stop being an impervious idiot, Eiye and Aiye are mortal enemies since time immemorial...

Davido can't be the cause of increased hostility... Shey cutlass, daga and bottle too cost to acquire? .

Or are you simply mad that Aiyes are rivalling Eiye toe-toe in the area, so it automatically means Davido cash is in play...

Now let me deploy your stupidity... If Davido is funding Aiye.. Who is funding the Eiye counter strike? ..

You are bloody eiye member blaming Davido for the idiocy of his gang that chose to engage in a supremacy game of death with their eternal rival imbeciles, called Aiye...

I am starting to think that some of you are brain dead. If you want to defend davido, then at least leave the codeine when you are replying to my comment. The people in that vicinity were shot with guns and everyone knows that. This particular area okera nla is where davido started his journey into the . His cso habib 44 and most of his trusted security details are from that area. If he uses his money and status to better the lives of these people i am all for it, but when young men are killed in their prime and you the chief ginger are secure in far away banana island, then it is not fair.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

You are bloody eiye member blaming Davido for the idiocy of his gang that chose to engage in a battle of supremacy with their eternal rival imbeciles, called Aiye...

I am starting to think that some of you are brain dead. If you want to defend davido, then at least leave the codeine when you are replying to my comment. The people in that vicinity were shot with guns and everyone knows that. This particular area okera nla is where davido started his journey into the aiye cult gang. His cso habib 44 and most of his trusted security details are from that area. If he uses his money and status to better the lives of these people i am all for it, but when young men are killed in their prime and you the chief ginger are secure in far away banana island, then it is not fair.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by jmaine: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2020
kooler99:

I am starting to think that some of you are brain dead. If you want to defend davido, then at least leave the codeine when you are replying to my comment. The people in that vicinity were shot with guns and everyone knows that. This particular area okera nla is where davido started his journey into the . His cso habib 44 and most of his trusted security details are from that area. If he uses his money and status to better the lives of these people i am all for it, but when young men are killed in their prime and you the chief ginger are secure in far away banana island, then it is not fair.

You said the 4 guys shot are Aiye members... Is Davido sponsoring the Eiye guys too?

Who is sponsoring your beloved Eiye Confraternity in your area to fight the Aiyes ?

You must be so dumb to think we don't see through your bullshit...

Davido is not the reason why idiots are killing themselves.. Get a life and stop making a huge mess of yourself screaming Israel up and down..
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 1:33am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

You said the 4 guys shot are Aiye members... Is Davido sponsoring the Eiye guys too?

Who is sponsoring your beloved Eiye Confraternity in your area to fight the Aiyes ?

You must be so dumb to think we don't see through your bullshit...

Davido is not the reason why idiots are killing themselves.. Get a life and stop making a huge mess of yourself screaming Israel up and down..

Your a zombie and the evil that men do will also consume them. Let me tell you something so i can rest, go to the area or call anyone in that area of okera nla ajah not a single eiye cult member lives there. A while back you would see both cults aiye and eiye get into it and the neighbourhood
elders would come together and settle their diffrences because they were mostly indigenes. They would fight, remember no killings in that area at that time. As soon as davido came on the scene aiye boys chased all the eiye cult boys from the area, burnt some alive in their houses, their place of work, some where shot and killed. The story is known by everyone, market women, nrutw members, omonile and even vigilante. Today the killings continue, davido your god knows he has blood on his hand. For everyone that dies in that area his maker shall truly punish him. Look at the likes of oritse femi, burna boy, zlatan, cubana chief priest, and the other celebrity aiye cult members, why have you not heard of them sponsoring havoc in other areas. I hope the 30 billion rubbles in your account is worth it. Davido's PR team i see you.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by jmaine: 1:38am On Jul 31, 2020
kooler99:

Y[s]our a zombie and the evil that men do will also consume them. Let me tell you something so i can rest, go to the area or call anyone in that area of okera nla ajah not a single eiye cult member lives there. A while back you would see both cults aiye and eiye get into it and the neighbourhood
elders would come together and settle their diffrences because they were mostly indigenes. They would fight, remember no killings in that area at that time. As soon as davido came on the scene aiye boys chased all the eiye cult boys from the area, burnt some alive in their houses, their place of work, some where shot and killed. The story is known by everyone, market women, nrutw members, omonile and even vigilante. Today the killings continue, davido your god knows he has blood on his hand. For everyone that dies in that area his maker shall truly punish him. Look at the likes of oritse femi, burna boy, zlatan, cubana chief priest, and the other celebrity aiye cult members, why have you not heard of them sponsoring havoc in other areas. I hope the 30 billion rubbles in your account is worth it. Davido's PR team i see you.[/s]

Not a single Eiye cult member lives there ? You know this cos you are Who ? An Eiye registry keeper...

You are a bloody Eiye swine.... I initially took your stories serious until i noticed a pattern.... You better watch your back before your equally useless rivals have a target on your back...

Nonsense....
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

Not a single Eiye cult member lives there ? You know this cos you are Who ? An Eiye registry keeper...

You are a bloody Eiye swine.... I initially took your stories serious until i noticed a pattern.... You better watch your back before your equally useless rivals have a target on your back...

Nonsense....

Why cant you guys read, that area strictly belongs to the aiye cult, everyone knows that. Any eiye guy seen there will be killed it is common knowledge. Which pattern i need to sleep. I know a lot of them moved to that owode and landgbasa area. See information is knowledge and nobody has a monopoly on violence. Meanwhile i should watch my back for telling what i know because this thread hits where it hurts. unlike many of you guys a coward dies many deaths but a soldier dies once. Badore that was the best place to stay back then is now also known for cult activity also.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by kooler99: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2020
concerned99:
4 young men were shot dead within the okera nla ajah axis in lagos by unknown gun men. From what we can gather it seems the 4 deceased men were members of the aiye cult and they were attacked by the eiye cult in a fierce battle. That area has been a hub for cult activity and many lives have been lost in that vicinity. The relative authorities should do something about that area, imagine paying 1.5 million naira for a 3 bedroom house in a area where people are dying like flies. After the death of davido's boy isreal their was a reprisal attack by the aiyes in which they killed an eiye boy in the ado area of ajah. So to cut the long story short the eiye boys now came back and killed the 4 of them like goats to be used for sallah meat. Life no longer has value, the more we watch and do nothing it will only get worse. Imagine Edo state people are also thinking of making a known cultist as their governor, well i wish them well.

I once lived in that area a couple of years ago before it got really bad and your thread brings back a lot memories. I got information that all the stakeholders have come together to stop the unnecessary killings. The new vigilante group have made arrests and some parents have also been arrested and asked to produce their children. I also tried to educate people about what was happening in that area, instead for them to at least investigate my claims they were busy worried about davido's image. I believe davido is reading this message and thread because his people would have at least shown it to him. Davido you are a talented artist and people follow you far and wide. Use your position and fame to save lives.
Reach out and do the needful so that all can be well again.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
kooler99:

Firstly have you ever heard wiz kid promote any kind of cult membership, unlike davido that glorifies the fact that he is a aiye member. How are you sure wiz-kid is eiye cult member when his manager is said to be an aiye cult member. Also we are talking about the killings in okera nla.

So you mean to say that you have never seen wizkid flying eiye colours or clawing his members,by the way how are you so sure that davido was bammed in okera nla.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
kooler99:

I once lived in that area a couple of years ago before it got really bad and your thread brings back a lot memories. I got information that all the stakeholders have come together to stop the unnecessary killings. The new vigilante group have made arrests and some parents have also been arrested and asked to produce their children. I also tried to educate people about what was happening in that area, instead for them to at least investigate my claims they were busy worried about davido's image. I believe davido is reading this message and thread because his people would have at least shown it to him. Davido you are a talented artist and people follow you far and wide. Use your position and fame to save lives.
Reach out and do the needful so that all can be well again.

Stop talking to yourself,it is clear concerned99 is your alternate account.
Re: 4 Boys Were Killed Exactly Where Davido's Boy Israel Was Shot Dead In Okera Ajah by jmaine: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ceejay041:

Stop talking to yourself,it is clear concerned99 is your alternate account.

Was he trying to deceive himself, cos it was obvious to the blind it was an alternate.. Lolz.. grin grin grin...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Arrests Suspects Over Kaduna Attack, One Dead, Two Children Rescued / NSCDC Nabs Fake Herbalist & Fraudsters In Osun (photos ) / Internet Scammer Impersonates Tanzanian, Remengi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.