Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hope Uzodimma; Fidelity To The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma; Fidelity To The People (241 Views)

Osita Izunaso; A Life Of Selfless Service & Fidelity To Causes / Hope Uzodimma Won, But Unfortunately, Father Mbaka Lost / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma; Fidelity To The People by masterpiscles15: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
HOPE UZODIMMA; FIDELITY TO THE PEOPLE

Anyone who read the governor's speech on June 12, Nigeria's new democracy day will recognise one thing: the fidelity of the governor is to the people. HE Hope Uzodimma isn't here to pacify or encourage the old system neither will he cow to their subtle threats. He is here for one thing, set Imo state on the path of prosperity. This prosperity is a shared one- not familocracy or cronyism. Everyone from Imo state or who work in Imo state will have a share in this prosperity

One particular thing I love about the governor is his insistence on following the due process. The vociferousness of the tiny minority who control the old system will not stop him from doing what is right. In his words "I will not mortgage my conscience because, I want to bequeath a stolen inheritance to my children and generations yet unborn. I will not betray the true tenets of democracy just to receive a hasty applause. "

HE Hope Uzodimma is on the march and as the hope of Imolites he will not do things the old way. He has begun the digitalization of all government payment in Imo state and all payments, including salaries will now be automated to aid transparency and accountability. Civil servants can now with a single click access their salary details online and see any deductions.

To ensure transparency, government budget and transactions will now be published online for all Imolites to access. There's nothing to hide. HE wants all Imolites to be a partner in governance. I need not also remind you that the old system which paid consultants handsomely to collect taxes inefficiently in the state has been dismantled leading to an increase in the IGR of the state to the tune of N2b/monthly.

The benefits from dismantling the dubious system are seen in the numerous roads being constructed all around Imo state- new roads are being rehabilitated leading to an increase in commercial activities in these areas. Flooding has also been kicked out in Owerri. Health institutions are getting equipped. For once in a longtime there's progressive movement in Imo state. Everyone can testify

It's just 6 months but prosperity is already being shared to all. More will come

#AudacityOfHope
#GovernmentofSharedProsperity
#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

Re: Hope Uzodimma; Fidelity To The People by IlovePMB: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Stop all these propaganda. He should pay workers and pensioners. They are crying and lamenting. He has rendered Imo State useless.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Tension In Imo As Lawmaker Tests Positive. / APC Chooses Senator Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman. / Ondo 2020: How Widows, Students Purchased APC Nomination Form For Adelami (mni)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.