Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari's June 12 Youthful Look - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's June 12 Youthful Look (357 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Youthful Look In New Photos / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's June 12 Youthful Look by Bulleye(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
I had always resisted the urge to give attention to Nnamdi Kanu's campaign until the twelfth of June of this year, 2020. His campaign of "spot the difference of the different looks" of president Buhari aroused the curiosity in me.

I carefully and patiently observed the Buhari of that very day and other looks of Buhari in the past. To be candid the difference is Crystal clear. How could Buhari have received so much care in Nigeria during this lockdown that he now looks younger? Why was Nigeria wasting so much money taking Buhari abroad for the past four years when he could have received a better medical care right here in Nigeria?

Suddenly my thought was diverted. I noticed that the look was more than due to medical care : A lot of cosmetic operations might have been done. I checked the first June anniversary broadcast look of Buhari and his cherubic look. Whoever took our dear president to those cosmetic beauticians of our slay mamas and slay queens should be handsomely rewarded. The team of beauticians and cosmeticists need no advertisement. All they need do is adopt this catch phrase : if we could do it for Buhari , what are you waiting for!

Another thought popped up in me. I remembered that both Tinubu and Osinbajo are in the same party with Buhari. So probably they might have presented "ajidewe", the ancient Yoruba rejuvenating herbal medicine to Buhari.

However with the news coming out from Aso Rock that the first lady is fighting a battle which ordinarily should have been handled by Buhari himself I suggest his handlers should just go to the next phase.
This will require more than just give Buhari a youthful look , they also need to boost his energy and physical strength to take up the challenges.
Re: Buhari's June 12 Youthful Look by neonly: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Observing

(1) (Reply)

War Between 2 Continents (picture) / APC Is Not A Political Party For ‘big Men’ Says Oshiomhole / Ajimobi-led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Aspirants Screening (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.