Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix (4097 Views)

Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest In Tears After Losing All His Money And Asset / Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary / Not Cubana Chief Priest, Meet Obi Cubana, The Man Behind Popular Cubana Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by AlexReports(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Famous Nigeria Billionaire and Anambra State-born philanthropist, Obi Iyiegbu and his Wife Ebele Iyiegbu have in the early hours of today, the 14th of June 2020, released amazing, delectable and affectionate photos of themselves, as they celebrate 12years of successful and enjoyable marriage.

The duo had also earlier today released affectionate messages ,expressing their rekindled love for each other. In one of the posts by Barrister Dr. Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu, she writes, "I believe in love, I believe in great marriages, I also believe in you Obi'm. Forever to go my Shugah, Happy Anniversary To Us my King".

In another post on social media, the couple writes, "it's been 12years of amazing marital bliss, 12beautiful years of great friendship. You are my best friend, my prayer warrior, my confidant and my guardian Angel, I love you forever my baby. Happy Anniversary to us". It concluded. However friends, family members, close and far relations, as well as followers and fans on social media have expressed felicitations to the couples with loads of gifts, goodwill messages, prayers and wishes.

The joyful couple has expressed gratitude to God for live of grace, unity and increase. The Billionaire husband is a notable businessman with feats of investments across several states in Nigeria and Africa. He co-founded Kiek Foundation with his wife to assist under privileged persons across Nigeria, as well as to extend his philanthropic might to wider realm of commited impact.

He is presently the Chairman of Cubana Group with Crave Cubana Club in Abuja, Pablo Club at Victoria Island in Lagos, Montana Club in Ikeja Lagos and Gustavo Club, located in Enugu state. Chief Obi Iyiegbu also owns Puzzo Eatery, Liquor Empire - Abuja, Calidonia Suite and Cubana Signature, all of which are located in Abuja.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/06/billionaire-cubana-group-chairman-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by AlexReports(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
More

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by AlexReports(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Continue
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Alex, you miss MC Tagwaye wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by FINESHIRT(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
OK.
I wish them long life.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by uchetom(f): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
abeg how many cubana wey get?
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by cassidy1996(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
congratulations
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
U see dat title BILLIONAIRE must be attached to my name in Jesus name amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by Netanya(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow, 12years in this period no be beans o. Congratulations to them
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by rosieflower2(f): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
HWA
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by karbie(f): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by Casper21: 12:47am On Jun 15, 2020
uchetom:
Lol dem plenty. Cubana chief priest, cubana lion, cubana prime Minister. But all of them dey serve Obi Cubana. Main oga

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by uchetom(f): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Casper21:

Lol dem plenty. Cubana chief priest, cubana lion, cubana prime Minister. But all of them dey serve Obi Cubana. Main oga

lol I tire o,e reach ask abeg.
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by Eife(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2020
HML Mr/Mrs obi cudana
Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by kiddkash(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
more grace to him.

she who findeth a rich husband findeth a gold-mine

iseeee

Re: Billionaire Cubana Group Chairman & Wife Celebrate 12 Years Anniversary With Pix by Ernezee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
uchetom:

Na the real Cubana be this that other lousy one na this one nwaboy

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Spotted Riding A Lamborghini (pic) / See Pretty Ghanaian Girl And B.F Exposed Online After Private Video Got Leaked O / Photos: Who Among These 10 Celebrities Has The Best Tattoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.