Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Intern Virtual Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intern Virtual Assistant (479 Views)

Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intern Virtual Assistant by mojeed4(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone.

I am in need of a young and smart individual (preferably in their early 20s or less so we can flow well together) who has the ability to learn very fast. Preferably someone who is also looking forward to creating online stream of incomes for themselves.

Some of the basic tasks include writing, social media posts, and basic graphics creation. It is okay if you do not have experience in all these, the goal is to work together with you and teach you on the job. Also, this is not to make you do the tasks alone, but rather work with me in achieving the tasks.

You must have access to very good electricity and internet connection. (wouldn't like much stories, got a bad experience with these).

Summary:

Must
Be young, willing and ready to learn fast
Be looking forward to building an online source of income (so our goals align and build the enthusiasm needed to readily accomplish tasks)
Have access to good electricity supply and internet connection (no 24 hours will elapse without access to electricity)
Access to a computer with photoshop installed (No prior design skills needed. We will be walking through everything together)

Tasks:
Simple research (few simple online searches)
writing (basic rewriting and research, we will be working on this together. No prior writing skills needed)
social media content (create captions and content ideas)
Graphic creations.

Application Mode: Kindly drop your contact on this thread.

Kindly drop your contact if you fit the requirements described above. The pay will not make you rich but enough for a few hours of your time a day. I have had bad experiences outsourcing tasks here on Nairaland and prefer to hire someone to work with and also teach a few things. The goal is to have such individual build a sustainable online income steam with me within few months (3-6 months) and repeat the process with a new king. This will help a few aspiring individuals get on track.

If you do not meet the requirement, kindly refer someone who does or simply pass this post. I will be updating this post in case I finally get a fit for the task.

Thanks for the response guys. Currently talking with some of the guys that dropped their details and will like to pause on receiving any more contacts for now.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by samuelkid192: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
good evening . I meet the requirements for this job. here is my number 08139077767 email samueljohn1630@gmail.com
Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
I meet the requirements for this job.
You can reach me via WhatsApp 09033347918
Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by Judah95(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi,

I am Judah and most suitable to work with you. I am young and experienced in use of Canva and Adobe Photoshop.

WhatsApp Number: 07058734230
Email: judah.ebube@gmail.com
Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by Bullshit95: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good evening. I meet the requirements and a willing to learn below is my contact details
E-mail: aderantiadebukola@gmail.com
WhatsApp no:07068236064
Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by TheBlessedHero: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2020
mbphobia2000@rocketmail.com
Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by mojeed4(m): 4:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for the response guys. Currently talking with some of the guys that dropped their details and will like to pause on receiving any more contacts for now.
Re: Intern Virtual Assistant by DollyB(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Should incase you don't find any of the above folks within the qualification you want or have, do reach out to me via dollypbaba@live.com or 08160496057.

(1) (Reply)

News Editor At All News Nigeria / How To Answer Npower Test Screening Questions 2020 / Confirmation Mail- Police Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.