Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

In Need Of Virtual Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Virtual Assistant (608 Views)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS OFFICERS. (URGENTLY NEEDED) / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Virtual Assistant by Prolificdeman: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello guys,

We run an E-COMMERCE store and Freelancing Marketing Agency and due to high volume of calls and traffic. We are in need of a female customer representative to be talking calls and following up our customers.

The job is virtual one. But we need someone who's committed, fluent to an average level and esteem good customer relationship.

We don't care about your degree but your ability to adapt quickly, take corrections without feeling hurtful or embittered.

We need a lady probably 20 — 24 yrs. You must have an internet enabled phone or maybe a laptop.

Our pay is interesting and bonuses are attached for high performance worker.

We are jovial to work with and value honesty in our dealings.

We have worked with a couple of individuals from this forum and the experience has been awesome, and would like to add more like-minded individuals to our team as well.

Please kindly reach out to us on WhatsApp: or our email:

Hopefully, we'd meet the right candidate during the screening process.

PS: We deal on Health Niche: Sex enhancement products and Infection products. If you're more of the religious type please don't bother to apply.

Looking forward to your applications.

Ciao!

Re: In Need Of Virtual Assistant by Prolificdeman: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
ertyuiop[
Re: In Need Of Virtual Assistant by Sleekyzee99: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prolificdeman:
ertyuiop[
Hello, is this offer still available pls?
Re: In Need Of Virtual Assistant by Adediwura025: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Is the job still available
Prolificdeman:
Hello guys,

We run an E-COMMERCE store and Freelancing Marketing Agency and due to high volume of calls and traffic. We are in need of a female customer representative to be talking calls and following up our customers.

The job is virtual one. But we need someone who's committed, fluent to an average level and esteem good customer relationship.

We don't care about your degree but your ability to adapt quickly, take corrections without feeling hurtful or embittered.

We need a lady probably 20 — 24 yrs. You must have an internet enabled phone or maybe a laptop.

We have worked with a couple of individuals from this forum and the experience has been awesome, and would like to add more like-minded individuals to our team as well.

PS: We deal on Health Niche: Sex enhancement products and Infection products. If you're more of the religious type please don't bother to apply.

Ciao!
Re: In Need Of Virtual Assistant by bunmitepresh(f): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prolificdeman:
Hello guys,

Ciao!
There’s no mail attached to the Vacancy
Re: In Need Of Virtual Assistant by Scapoke(f): 3:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Add a means of contact
Re: In Need Of Virtual Assistant by Prolificdeman: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Dear Facebook, I’ve got an unpleasant notification that my account has been for promoting ads that don’t comply with your Advertising Policies.

I’ve read through the policy guidelines and found which policy I violated.

I have now developed new ad creatives and new landing page that will comply with the policy.
I assure you that this will not happen again.
Please review my ad account and give me a chance to improve.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Hiring-ikeja / Vacancy / Administrative Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.