Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Please Help With Youtube Download - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help With Youtube Download (430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Youtube Download by SeedofDavid: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I need assistance with downloading some videos from YouTube to my laptop. Please help to suggest any software or download manager I could make use of that would work with YouTube. I'm yet to get one that works. Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Youtube Download by GuestLog: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Method 1:

copy the YouTube url and paste in your browser. Then add "ss" before the youtube .com

eg: ssyoutube.com/VLXAIKl01DU
The example link is my YouTube video. Please, show some appreciation by viewing and Subscribe grin

Method 2

If you're using a PC, download IDM

Method 3
Search for online YouTube downloader and use any other website you see.

Method 4
If you use PC Chrome browser of Firefox, get an extension from market place.
Re: Please Help With Youtube Download by SeedofDavid: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2020
GuestLog:
Method 1:

copy the YouTube url and paste in your browser. Then add "ss" before the youtube .com

eg: ssyoutube.com/VLXAIKl01DU
The example link is my YouTube video. Please, show some appreciation by viewing and Subscribe grin

Method 2

If you're using a PC, download IDM

Method 3
Search for online YouTube downloader and use any other website you see.

Method 4
If you use PC Chrome browser of Firefox, get an extension from market place.

Thanks boss..... I really appreciate. I would have preferred method 2 but I couldn't get a working serial number to activate it. Is there a working serial number or similarly effective download manager I could utilise? For now I'm using snaptube from my phone but its limiting me to smaller files because of memory.
Re: Please Help With Youtube Download by GuestLog: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
SeedofDavid:

Thanks boss..... I really appreciate. I would have preferred method 2 but I couldn't get a working serial number to activate it. Is there a working serial number or similarly effective download manager I could utilise? For now I'm using snaptube from my phone but its limiting me to smaller files because of memory.
lol it's funny because if you had clicked on the word IDM in method 2, it'll lead you to download the full application.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of A Photocopier Machine / Very Clean Asus Republic Of Gamers Laptop For Sale(SOLD) / I Need A Video Editing Laptop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.