Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it (4449 Views)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / God Saved Me From This Giant Scorpion / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by August25: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pics of the giant Scorpion i saw on my way home. Please what spacie is it?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by XXXXTENTACION: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Make i park my moto for here should incase this thread hits frontpage. cool

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by matrix199(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Looks like a specie of the scorpions called the 'Forest scorpion'.

Not all scorpion species are dangerous to humans. Many scorpion species are relatively harmless. This particular Forest scorpion is not deadly to humans. The deadliest, or should I say the most venomous scorpion specie is the 'Death stalker scorpion'. Fortunately for us, it's not found in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Mutemenot(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Less painful when compared with the regular one.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Enoch07: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Make i park my moto for here should incase this thread hits frontpage.
that thing resemble snake for your eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by izzou(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Don't just stand there and take pictures

Carry the Scorpion home and give it a nice cold bath.

See as e dirty na angry

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is massive.
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by XXXXTENTACION: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

that thing resemble snake for your eyes?
ermn but one scorpion enter front page the other time na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
meat
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Enoch07: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
ermn but one scorpion enter front page the other time na. undecided
no be everyday be Christmas na
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Andrew13: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hanzo hasashi if u know u know cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by XXXXTENTACION: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:
no be everyday be Christmas na
Na so bros. cool

anyway today fit be christmas for me sha.
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Enoch07: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Na so bros. cool

anyway today fit be christmas for me sha.
no be lie, I wish u luck. remember me when you reach der o
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by XXXXTENTACION: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

no be lie, I wish u luck. remember me when you reach der o
No wahala bros.
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Kryptonite1: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sorry to deviate from the matter at hand...
A friend of mine needs your help to win a contest on Facebook. Pls just like and comment below the picture. After voting just send a pm to me and I'll send recharge card to your line.
Thanks in advance. This is the link below
https://www./569672143961933/permalink/599345020994645/?app=fbl
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by blazepascal(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
ok no be snake again na scorpion. lala hope u seeing this

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Keketu(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
free promo for lady tonight, pm me for tonight pm open till 2 pm tonight thanks kiss
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by dreamchaser13: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Scorpion king akpi

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by finalboss(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin run

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Yustash001(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
they belong to Solifugae....Are sure you see it on your way home sha cos this looks like a picture from Google

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Strongman1(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2020
its motal kombat scorpion

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Oghenerobo2002(m): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2020
They called me scorpion king cos I was stung by scorpion 4 times during service.
Not scared of it anymore

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Andrew13:
Hanzo hasashi if u know u know cheesy
mortal combat

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Lala what is good for the snake is also good for the scorpion undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Automatic3444(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
from snake to scopionmmm

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Andrew13: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Yeah
Viciheaka:
mortal combat
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by RemoveKebab: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Since ona don chop all the snakes for naija
This is the Season of scorpions and I heard they taste like crayfish
Especially when you suck that juice in its stinger
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by August25: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Yustash001:
they belong to Solifugae....Are sure you see it on your way home sha cos this looks like a picture from Google

I am sure
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by August25: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Since ona don chop all the snakes for naija
This is the Season of scorpions and I heard they taste like crayfish
Especially when you suck that juice in its stinger
Lolzzz it taste like chicken
Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by Pious101: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2020
I won't be surprise if this makes front page

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it by mytime24(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
wizflame:
meat
are u serious angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Chioma On Her Birthday, Refers To Her As 'mama Ify. She Reacts / "WTH..!! Former BBA House Mate Huddah Monroe Shows Bare Butt In New Bikini Photo / This Will Shock You: Nigerian Celebrities Who Got Married Three Times Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.