Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is English Language A Good Course? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is English Language A Good Course? (3556 Views)

Has LASU Made Yoruba Language A Compulsory Course For Students? (Fact Check) / Lagos State University Makes Yoruba Language A Compulsory Course For All Student / Is Animal Science A Good Course?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is English Language A Good Course? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
PetersKID:

All the courses in English department are easy, the only one that is a bit difficult is syntax.

Let tell you something that will shock you

You are going to plot graph ohh,you will be taken to the lab for some practicals on Phonetics.

You see those things you did in Physics ss1, wave, frequency,period etc you are going to meet them again in English (Phonetics)

This is new to me. Are there any other courses that entail calculations in English Language?
Re: Is English Language A Good Course? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
cingelai:

Advanced English composition has been the most challenging course under language stress. There are other challenging courses under literature stress, but it's usually caused by Lecturers method of lecturing. When I gained admission, I thought Phonetics and phonology will be the most challenging course, however, it's now one of my favourite course.
Thanks for your reply. Did you encounter any course that involved Math(calculations) throughout your study?
Re: Is English Language A Good Course? by cingelai(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Thanks for your reply. Did you encounter any course that involved Math(calculations) throughout your study?

No

1 Like

Re: Is English Language A Good Course? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
cingelai:

No
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Parameters Of Signing Up Into This Forum Is Too Poor / The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita / Ten Everyday Saying That Make No Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.