Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Police On Strike - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Police On Strike (843 Views)

Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
This work is raw and unedited.
Plagiarism is not allowed just read, its supposed to be sold when perfected. Critics welcomes . Abeg if na sex scene you dey find gera ra here men. Enjoy and thank me latter. When its out on Okadabooks and Amazon please buy.

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
CHAPTER ONE

I was with Shigo in the afternoon at his shop. We had series of discussions but there is this particular discussion that got me thinking over and over again. What if police go on strike?

I told him if police should go on strike it will not have much impact on the nation. Whereas; police are somehow useless to the society, the only thing they are good at: is collecting bribes and extorting motorists . Shigo object my point, he said : not all police are useless as those who we see on the road, extorting motorists or those who back 'bail is free' at the station to collect money for bail. He further stated that : police had help uncover some crime and made sure perpetrator are punished.

Although my wife's father is a police officer; but I won't agree with Shigo. Not after experiencing a scenario whereby we caught a thief in my street, who was trying to rob an old woman, and after handling him over to the police, they let him go without a trial, our source has it that the thief was released for hundred thousand. So what crime is Shigo trying to claim that police uncover. Police are criminals themselves if I should say.

Shigo argued with me; that police could be bad people sometimes but they are life saver or better still, nation saver. We had the argument for about thirty minutes before I left his shop and went back to my office (I own my company, although not a too big company like that).

I got home late from work, because I had to finish some task, I already spent more than the hours I should spend at Shigo shop, and as usual my wife will accuse me of coming from my side chicks, I was already tired and I don't think I have strength to exchange words with a woman. Thank God my wife isn't at the living room, I quickly made a sign (put my finger on my lips) to tell my children not to shout. I handed the cake I bought for them to the elder child . Children daddy needs rest, you know I must go to bed before your mother come shouting on me (I told my kids). They nodded affirmation and I quickly head to the guest room.

I took off my clothes to wore a pajamas, took a sleeping tablet and went for shower. Gba! Gba!! Gba!!! You this man so you sneak into the house abi, you better open the door or I brake it (my wife shouted). At this time I was already laying on be. Not today, as if she can brake the door (I said to myself). After about fifteen minutes, my wife noticed I wasn't responding, they she said : 'okay tomorrow will soon come. She left the door and I don't know when I slept off, but before I slept , I was thinking about the discussion I had with Shigo, about, can police go on strike and how would it affect the country? Although my own submittion was that; it won't be felt at all, the public driver and innocent people they extort will be happy and at least nothing for SAS to cover the brutality they always unleash on citizens.

I also remember I didn't marry a thug; but it is surprising how my wife turned herself to one. One day I will just marry another fine lady like that; but can I find a lady a beautiful as my wife. Chai! That her dimples and gap teeth. I still love my wife with all her trouble, well she's over protecting her marriage that's her problem (all those words I said to myself). Then I can't remember anything else that happened before I slept off. Then I had a dream.

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by vickyluvspices(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow

But can police really go on strike

I wonder

How will niaja be self at that time

Ride on dear
Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
vickyluvspices:
Wow
But can police really go on strike
I wonder
How will niaja be self at that time
Ride on dear
Its happened in some countries and the result isn't good. Thanks for interest

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2020
EPISODE TWO

In my dream:
It's election period, I was watching the evening news on saturday (whenever I want to listen or watch news, I go to the room, to use the Tv there. My wife is the boss of the living room and she doesn't have interest in watching new on TV; rather, she prefers reading all this fake news on social media. The only thing my wife watch on TV are: telenovela, and celebrity gist. Yea and church programs also; which is the only program we watch as a family. My children at the other hand; have a completely different programs they are interested in watching, so since they only watch kiddies programs; they took over the small living room ), the excitement of watching the newscaster all over my face (the excitement of watching a yoruba man with fluent english).

Good evening, my name is Ayo Mogaji. First, the headlines. The Reformed Looters Party (RLP) presidential candidate, Mr Gaji Daga, said the candidate of the Fresh Brain Party (FBP) is just a shadow chaser. The members of the Citizens Right, a non governmental organization, had a peaceful protest against SAS brutality on civilians. (those were the headlines as read by the newscaster).

God save us from the SAS was what I uttered, while the newscaster said three more headlines. Honey! Honey!! (my wife called from the big living room, I was reluctant to answer because I don't want to miss any part of the news). See this mumu o, he cannot answer someone (my wife said). Well since I don't know what she wanted to tell me, I have to go and meet her.

Honey you won't believe what I saw now on facebook. The government will scrap SAS, the after the Civil Right people told him to do so, our president is reasonable for once (my wife told me). (Ladies are beautiful creatures to have around; at the same time, they may be annoying). So my wife called me to cut my news; for her fake news or call it rumour (I said in my mind). I told her it a rumour, that she should stop relying on information on most of the informations on facebook, especially those ones by the unpopular blogs seeking traffic. At first, she didn't agree it was a rumour, but after I told her the news had been said on National TV, that the Civil Right asked the President to scrap SAS but the presidency haven't react to it. Well she made me miss the news I was watching.

Episode two continue soon

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
EPISODE TWO CONTD

Campaigns continued across the nation, I made sure I attend the campaign from the two major opposition party who are making waves. The candidate of the RLP, Mr Gaji Daga, a seventy four year old man, with SSCE maximum qualification (this man has being in government for the past forty seven year. Served as a state honourable, governor, federal honourable, senator and as a minister, without any tangible achievements. The most surprising of all is that: he started involving in government from age twenty seven , and he's one of those discouraging not too young to rule ), he doesn't have much reasonable words in his campaign, he only hull insults on his opponents and say some few jargon. He doesn't have any plan or ways of moving the nation forward, if I may say.

At the other hand the candidate of the Fresh Brain Party (FBP), John Richard, is a thirty eight years old man, with a masters degree in Swine Nutrition from University of Nigeria. A successful business man that has also helped thousands of people grow their businesses, he's also a public speaker. He has no experience in politics but he has proven himself to be capable. His plans are clear and accurate. His campaign is unique; because he uses town hall meeting method, and allow people to ask him question (it is better to engage our politicians intellectually, we should not just watch them come and give us lies; and go like that), he is outspoken and everyone is loving him. Only that he is a rigid person, he made his position known that police need reformation, although the Inspector General of Police argued that with him; he promised to remove the Inspector General if he become the president, because he is part of those constantly making the Police Force demean. Although my wife do not like him because her father is a police officer (ninety five percent of Police men and their family do not like him because they are corrupt); I love this man who knows what our country really needs (I dare not talk about him before my wife).

What is your view on this story?
What do you expect from this story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
kalajina Lyydia Missmossy
Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
EPISODE THREE

I was driving to a nearby town one day, in some few kilometers to where I was going my vehicle stopped (you don't need the name of my ride), I came down from the car and tried to see if I can diagnose its problem and fix it. After about twenty five minutes, I was puzzled by the sudden fault that came up with a car that was just serviced last week. Since I did not understand the problem of the car, I resolved in calling a mechanic, because I don't think there could be one near the environment I am. I reached out to my phone but found out there is no signal. It was later I realised that I am close to a police checkpoint. I moved closer to the checkpoint to check if I can get signal on my phone (I mean network), on getting to the checkpoint where four police officers are busy collecting money from motorist. One of the police challenged me: if I want to record a video of them collecting bribe (why would I do that at the midst of bush, with police, that would be a suicide mission), then one of their superior that was sitting under a tree told the he has been watching me since my car broke down, he also told me he can help me repair my car (I began TO wonder if he's a policeman or mechanic), since I have no choice I accepted his offer (if this man fix my car, I will like police henceforth), after pproper examining the car, he told me I will pay him fifty thousand naira (I was shocked to the hair because I know my mechanic won't charge me more than fifteen thousand), I tried beg him to collect fifteen thousand naira but he reduce his charge to thirty thousand naira and insisted that is the last price. Since I am helpless, I agreed to pay him the money. Still surprised a police officer on duty could turn mechanic. He rush to the police van and brought out tools (I was surprised he, has complete tools. Anyway its non of my business, I just pray that John Richard win this election and clean this mess in police force, come to think of it what if he does that and I find myself in this similar situation).

I was watching Oga police or should I call him Oga Mechanic do his work when his colleagues on the road stopped a commercial bus, and asked the passengers to come down. I saw one of the officers take a guy to where their bus was parked. The guy placed his two hands on his head with a smartphone in his hand (almost crying, but the police officer was just laughing). I moved closer to the scene to know what was happening (flexing on their superior officer; who is now my mechanic muscle). I asked the driver who was driving the bus, what the matter was, and he told me the guy was trying to record the police officer taking bribe from him. in less than five minutes, I saw the police that took the guy and the guy himself coming towards us laughing as if nothing had happened earlier (I wasn't surprised, I know money had been involved, imagine the officer that arrest you five minutes ago calling you MY FRIEND). As they get close to the bus, another police officer asked one of the passenger which work he's doing, the guy told them he is a student. So the officer said 'how can a student be using Iphone 11 X max, that he is a yahoo boy (i.e. Internet fraudster), the guy denied being a yahoo boy but the officer insisted. Before we know what was happened, two other officers had joined the scene, they requested that the guy should unlock his phone and hand it over to them. At this time, the activism in me surfaced, I started quoting Nigeria constitution, that they do not have the right to collect his phone, that it is his private property and a confidential one, the passengers were nodding affirmatively but the driving was just shaking his head to pity me (when the constitution doesn't favour police they are like deaf man, proving your right before police in jungle is a deadly trial sometimes). One of the police landed his palm on my cheek, for some seconds I couldn't fell my head, then I started to count my teeth. All I could do next was to beg for my life, the guy I was defending had already handed his phone to them. All the passengers that were siding me shut up.

I am done with your car, the superior officer said, I walked to my car like a child scolded by his mother. The mechanic police begged me to separate the money into twenty thousand and ten thousand so he put them in different pocket, he also told me I should not argue with officers of the law and said 'sorry for the slap, that guy na basterd (the bus was dispatched, the guy accused of yahoo was released after paying some amount, I start my car I drove), I was stopped by the police who slapped me, he started hailing me and told me 'sorry', he also requested for money and I gave him. (Police are indeed controversial).

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
EPISODE FOUR

I was at the assembly and we were discussing about the upcoming election (assembly is where we gather, on sundays mostly to discuss, in our community. Each person will stay amidst the people of their age bracket). I was telling them how I wish John Richard of Fresh Brain Party win the coming election, because he has everything needed to be a leader. Some of the people there laud me for what I said, while some of them disagreed with me. Alhaji Dayi who is one of Reformed Looters Party member opposed me, telling me we need an experienced person to be the president of this country. I asked him what experience Mr Gaji Daga will claim to have, that he cannot apply it for the numbers of years he has spent in government (some people will not seize surprising me, what good experience will someone who had spent more than thirty years in government; without tangible achievements boost of. We love to celebrate shame in our country).

After argument of about an hour, we started putting the chance of winning the election by the two candidates to test, by asking people who they will vote. Among our caucus the vote is sixty percent to forty percent, John Richard and Mr Gaji Daga respectively. We decided to move the pool to the younger guys at the assembly, most of them went for John Richard. I was happy because my candidate is winning my community already. We asked one of the guys who he will vote for; he brought out his voters card and told us he's an eligible voter, but presidential vote is five thousand naira, governor is three thousand naira and senators two thousand naira. I was disappointed by his response but Alhaji Dayi quickly exchanged phone number with him (Nigerians will sell their vote during election and start complaining of bad governance after election. One day we would be wise and know that nation building is not a man's job. Some have loosed hope that the nation will be good, if we all can do our part it will, we should stop waiting for others to be good before we are good).

Its getting late I left the assembly to save myself from my wife's trouble. I stopped at a woman shop to buy some bananas. I saw the poster of the two presidential candidates pasted on the wall of the shop, so I asked the woman who she will be voting for among the two major candidates. She told me anyone that give he money, I was surprised, so I ask: what if the two party give her money, then she said she will vote the two together on one ballot paper (I have heard about this before, that when voters collect money from two party, to clear their conscience, they will thumb print on the two parties logo on ballot paper, thereby making the vote void), she also told me John Richard can't win the election because he is not coming from the two major political parties in the county. I then told her we are that one that will elect and not political party (it's time we stop thinking political party is the ticket to winner election, we are the voters who will determine the result and if the candidate we vote for win or not, they will not chase us out of the country or treat as in a poor manner to other citizen who vote for them). She they prayed for her son, that he will also become a governor and make good money to take care of her when he become a governor. I asked her if becoming governor mean becoming a billionaire, then she told me governors are rich because they have access to embezzle money (we must change our mindset in this country and stop letting our children this political position is for making money and not leadership).

NAIRALAND PEOPLE NO DEY COMMENT. NA TO READ AND GO. EVEN IF NA CRITICS I GO MANAGE

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Carry go....good one

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2020
EPISODE FOUR COUNTD

I got home and my wife smiled at me when I entered the living room, she was happy I came home early, she started calling me different sweet name (this is the wife I married and not a barking dog or thug), she ushered me to the dining room, I was hungry so I decided to devour the Pap and Vegetable soup before I balance it with banana. I had started eating, then my wife asked me who I will be voting for coming election. I told he: John Richard of course. She took the food I was eating away from me, then I realised my wife isn't a fan of John Richard. She said I don't need to eat her food since I am in support of someone who is opposing he father's profession (wifes need to know that once they are married, they become an entity of their husband and likewise their husband become their entity, no extended family interest should be more than their immediate family). Since the meal she prepared is my favourite and I don't want to forfeit the meal, I begged her to bring back my meal and I explained to her that John Richard isn't opposing Police but calling for their reformation. I also remind her of how we caught a thief and handed him to the police but released him without trial after collecting bribe, also of my experience I shared with her when my car broke down on the road, how I was assaulted, she then concur and brought back my food to me (mis-interpretation of information is one part of we citizens we have to deal with, well if we hate a man and the man do something good, we will find bad in what he did. We just have to go off some mindset).

EPISODE FIVE

eat. decided not to go out with any of my cars, I wanted to exercise my body by walking . distance to the motor park. When I got to the park I saw people from FBP party on a rally, singing and dancing, all wearing a vest with the picture of John Richard on its chest, they were carrying different inscription and sharing leaflets. I also watched in amazement how some of them are showing different dancing skills. The sight was awesome. Not too long I saw people from RLP party also coming from another direction, I knew something bad was going to happen, so I chattered a taxi to take me to work, but before the driver could start the car, I heard gunshots and everywhere went in chaos, the driver quickly made a u turn so as to get out of that scene when a guy rushed to stop the taxi, he was covered with blood, he cried that we should help him out of that vicinity . Initial the taxi driver did not agree, but when I told him I will give him thirty thousand naira he agreed to help the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police On Strike by Lyydia(f): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Lemme grab a chair
Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
CHAPTER FIVE CONTD

We have moved a bit far from the motor park and heading to the hospital. I asked the guy what transpired, the he told me: he used to work for RLP party before, that he is one of the thugs they use during election, that they give them money to carry out assassination and spy jobs. But since he attended FBP party campaign and John Richard said 'moving our nation forward is in our hands, he decided to impart the nation positively also, because he had impart negatively before. And he said. Since then they have being planning to kill him.

I was sorry for him, he thanked me for saving his life and begged me not to take him to the hospital, because he believes the people that sought his life will be looking for him. I assured him the hospital I am taking him to, is fully secured, then he agreed to go to the hospital and he was treated (one funny thing is that politicians children are always out of the country, so they use sons and daughters of the poor for their evil ). Then I went to work.

When I got home: my wife didn't allow me rest, when she started telling me an incident happened at the car part. I quickly told her I was there at the scene. She told me that thousands of people died and I quickly replied her that it was ten people that died and all other things that happened, then she thanked me and complained about the blog she got the information from. I told her all those unpopular blog will do anything to get traffic to their blog and they are the major source of fake informations. They do not care about misleading others, just to get people coming to their site, the reliable sources of information are: radio, television and direct social media pages of the organisation or person you want to get informations about. Also newspapers and some popular news website. My wife was happy I enlightened her. She then lead me to the dining to eat.

. I washed my hand and the worms in my stomach expecting a delicious meal, I picked up the spoon from the dining. The first spoon I put in my mouth, I couldn't swallow it, it was too salty. I thought in my mind: I will just tell her; you're a bad cook, how can you put this much salt in food, but I remembered God is just changing her life. So I said: honey, did Lot wife help you cook this food. She said, why do I ask and I told he she mistakenly add much salt to the food. She immediately knelt down and begged me to please forgive her, that she doesn't realise because she hasn't tasted the food. The packed the food before me and went to the kitchen to cook another food (when you know how to handle women you will enjoy them, they need you to correct them with love. When you treat them like a queen and communicate their mistakes to them in a manner that is not hash, they will respect and worship you). It is indeed a beautiful thing to get it right in marriage. Although the only issue I have with my wife is her jealousy attitude, whenever I come late from work, I must face war, apart from that, my wife is beautiful and lovely, she's a good mother. Many ladies had woo me being a married man, but I will not accept, God forbid, if you are not faithful to your wife, you're missing the blessings attached to It (youths don't rush into marriage until you're mature physically, emotionally, mentally and financially).
Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
CHAPTER SIX

On the day of election, my wife woke up early to prepare food for the family, we both took care of our three children together (the beauty of marriage is helping each other, the wife should not be left alone to do all the house chores and taking care of children. Men should also learn to assist; if she bath the children; dress them, if she prepare launch; take the children to school, when you're around assist her in kitchen. I know it will sound difficult to some of you but try it out, its fun). My wife took the children to my mother's house while I left for the voting centre (my ward i.e. Voting centre is located at the primary school in my community). My wife will come to the voting centre when voting proper start.

I have never seen people turn out massively to vote like this before since I started voting years back. A woman caught the attention of everybody; she came to the voting centre with a mat and umbrella, we couldn't help but snap her picture and post one social media. People are really serious with this election (if only elections with always be like this, where we will have physical voters than social media voters), the youths are fully on ground to vote with everybody holding their voters card. The older citizens are bringing out their voters card; some from waist purse ('igbanu' in yoruba), some wrap theirs in a very thick newspaper, one of they brought a metal folder where he kept his voters card (old people surely know how to keep things, unlike some of the young ones who handle things anyhow).

The election started at the said time by the Electoral Committee, at first we had issue with the machines, they are using to accredit us , but after about two hour of waiting in the sun it was resolved. I can see some party agent giving money to voters so that they will vote their party (this is one common election practice we don't need any law enforcement agent to curb). The party agents somehow will find their way to move closer to those voting at the cubicle, just to spy the party the vote, while the security agents are busy listing with each other (security agents on election ground can curb this illcit act; if they will be conscious of their duty and stop playing around). My wife also came in and voted.

After the voting had ended, everyone stayed at the voting ground waiting to the vote to be counted. All eyes are on the ballot boxes that if any of the Electoral officials try doing anything funny, would be caught. Thirty minutes after the election ended, a white SUV was driving towards the election ground roughly, those in the SUV were shooting sporadically, we called on the securities on ground, the two police officers told us they haven't load their gun with bullets (police sometimes may not be good incase of emergencies), the tough area boys had scrambled to find 'two by two' planks from the uncompleted class building near us. Everybody had ran away, including the Electoral officers. The 'youth corp member than was standing with the ballot boxes had fainted when she heard the sound of gun. Four men came down from the SUV and carried the ballot boxes, each carrying one in each hand (both left and right hands), the area boys quickly seized the opportunity to move closer to them and disarmed them (they are caught due to their foolishness), they received the beating of their lifes. Everyone was shouting and hailing the area boys (who know they can be useful, a bad child has his own good day). Later a van came in with military officers, the police wanted to claim that they are the one that accusted the criminals but we exposed them. The military officers (most of them understood Pidgin ENGLISH only) moved to where the criminals are and started giving them the beating of their life, if the criminals are released am sure they cannot live up to a year with the way the military officers beat them (there I understand that military men get special training to slap, they will first raise their hand , separate their fingers before landing the hand on cheek).

Peace was restore and they vote was counted. In my ward, John Richard of Fresh Brain Party won against Gaji Daga of Reformed Looters Party. The supporters of Gaji Daga went back to their house with shame (its clear that people do no longer vote for party but personality). We had already being seing on social media, how John Richard is winning in different wards. The Electoral Committee tried to term the election 'Inconclusive ' but the citizens stood against oh,i knowing fully well that their is no reason to declare the election 'Inconclusive' (if only citizens will always take responsibilities of seeing an elected to the end, I mean till it is counted and result announced; and stand up against any trick to rig election). Finally John Richard was declared the winner of the Election.

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by adefajosekayo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
CHAPTER SEVEN

John Richard had won the election and everything is going fine, infact our electricity has improved, John seems to understand how Nigeria should be governed and what Nigeria needs. Thank God for him that his party had majority of the senate and the house of Rep members. The only issue he has is the Inspector General of police
A tragic incident happened in my community, one of the landlords' daughter was gruesomely murdered. The murderer had came into their house to carry out this nefarious act; when the girl was the only one at home . The murdered girl or let me use lady is about twenty one years of age. Her throat was slit and one of her eyes removed.

It was a sad day in the community and everyone is in panic, who knows who's next. This girl is a easy going person, what could she had done to deserve this. The police came (one thing about police is call then when thieves are operating; they won't come, but call them in a murder case they are there), they took statements and started their investigation, they left with the corpse of the girl. The mother of the murdered lady ran mad when she heard about her daughters case, and had been taken to the psychiatrist hospital. Her father seems to have accepted his fate, since nothing can bring the girl back.

After about a week, is seems the police are taking the case too slow, so the youths in the community gathered themselves and had a protest, threatening to burn houses and the police station in our community. The next day, the police had started picking people, who they claim are suspect on the murder case. One of the area boys, who always disturb the murdered lady that he wants to marry her was also arrested, because; he had always threaten to pour acid on her face if she do not concur to his proposal (one thing is when you put pressure on police, they will start arresting people just to show you they are working hard to get to the root of a crime).

After thorough investigation, they found out that it was the girls father who killed her, he had been sleeping with her own daughter and threatening her not to tell anyone or else she will die. So the girl got pregnant and he told her to abort oh,i the girl refused because she had aborted up to twenty three pregnancies for him. So he just decided to kill her at once and use her for ritual, but he ran out of luck because he was the one who came out of the house after a noise was heard from his house and also the first person to go back inside the house. He also did a mistake of calling the police too early, maybe before he came out of the house (all criminals will always have a mistake that will lead to their arrest).

1 Like

Re: Police On Strike by vickyluvspices(f): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Am well seated

When I was reading the first three chapters it reminded me of this SARS thing going on and the revolution we need.

Following

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Local Adaga/proverb/maxism / Need A Copy Writer/article Writer? / What Plans Do You Have For The World Book Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.