Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out (3021 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Dr Anu Of Medcontour Arrested, Charged To Court / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by amaifehenry(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dr Anu has always taken the controversy concerning her unauthorized plastic surgeries in her stride, but this latest one have sent her running again.

In a video making rounds online, the lady narrated how she paid a sum of N1.6million to have liposuction on her breast, but it led to something else.

The Nigerian lady was left with bilateral breast abscess after the plastic surgery went wrong.

Ever since the new development, she has been contacting Dr. Anu for possible solution.

She was later attended to by Dr. Anu, who gave her series of injections to drain the abscess, but it still continued to grow.

When the issue became worse, the medical doctor had to go into hiding with her 2 kids in an apartment in Logos.

Apparently, Victoria is admitted at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital where she is receiving medical attention.

This issue is coming barely 2 months after the Federal Consumer Protection Agency shut down her private clinic known as Med-contour in Lagos for medical malpractice.

According to reports, Dr. Anu ever since the shut down of her clinic, has been operating in a borrowed theatre located at Okunola Aina Estate in Maryland, Lagos.

Click To Watch The Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0F7x77dVE

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by amaifehenry(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
The lady in question. Name witheld

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by amaifehenry(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Federal Consumer Protection Agency shutting down her private clinic known as Med-contour in Lagos for medical malpractice.

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by amaifehenry(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Reactions on Twitter

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Righteousness89(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity!

We spend too much on nonessentials , that have no impact on our real us!

We invest on things that will perish, stink and become dust! While the Being that lives for ever is Starved!

Vanity upon vanity! Indeed all is Vanity!

LORD JESUS Help us to pursue and Invest on what Really Matters! So we won't end up Weeping , Crying and wailing had I known!!

3 Likes

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by themonk(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
sad
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Adedapo57: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Y did u go for the surgery in the first place. A whooping 1.65m. I just pray there's still a way to savage Wat is left of the breast. And i hope u and others learn from this.u could have changed someones story and live for good with just half of that money.

1 Like

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Obidon1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hard I know always come last
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by amaifehenry(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obidon1:
Hard I know always come last

Do you know that plastic surgeons are the richest in the medical field. Its because of people like this patronize them a lot. Sorry for her sha
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who is this Dr please?

Everybody who used her clinic will be in fear now.

Wish her well.
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Olalan(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
How this lady continue to practice is a wonder........and to the ladies who go to her it's sad they have refused to learn from the experience of other people who went 7nder the knife and ended up regretting the decision.
BTW I suggest females should be made to watch BOTCHED on ETV to understand the risk and complications that follows sugery
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by amaifehenry(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Doctor Anu

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
amaifehenry:

Do you know that plastic surgeons are the richest in the medical field. Its because of people like this patronize them a lot. Sorry for her sha

Tell me something grin
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by youthsinitiativ(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well done Anu the destroyer.

The next wey you go help us arrange na Mercy of BBN nyansh.

See as the poor breast tire for the whole matter and wetin dem dey make her go through.

Anu, e be like say na fokanizer you for be oh.

You just dey deflate these ungrateful children nyansh and breasts anyhow meanwhile your own dey grow everyday.

Dem send you come?
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Dididrumz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is scary ohhh
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by Adedapo57: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Women and obsession with their body parts if it's not there hair it's their face, nails, boobs just name it. Now she's crying I feel sorry for her
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by gentlestdude(m): 5:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Look at those simps blaming men, like seriously are they Okay? so real men cannot have specs again? stupid boys
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by DAVE5(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
I seriously don't understand why a person would actually try to edit their body parts, as in their real body parts

if it's make up, eye lash fixing, wigs and all those simple non life threatening things, those can easily be removed/cleaned

Bleaching is another legendary disfiguring which I wonder it's aim

But actually putting thrash inside ur body just to please people is the height of stupidity IMO

Should I be saying may God heal her now?

Let me act humane, may God heal her

One question though:
Can women who do breast implants breastfeed?
Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
amaifehenry:
Dr Anu has always taken the controversy concerning her unauthorized plastic surgeries in her stride, but this latest one have sent her running again.

In a video making rounds online, the lady narrated how she paid a sum of N1.6million to have liposuction on her breast, but it led to something else.

The Nigerian lady was left with bilateral breast abscess after the plastic surgery went wrong.

Ever since the new development, she has been contacting Dr. Anu for possible solution.

She was later attended to by Dr. Anu, who gave her series of injections to drain the abscess, but it still continued to grow.

When the issue became worse, the medical doctor had to go into hiding with her 2 kids in an apartment in Logos.

Apparently, Victoria is admitted at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital where she is receiving medical attention.

This issue is coming barely 2 months after the Federal Consumer Protection Agency shut down her private clinic known as Med-contour in Lagos for medical malpractice.

According to reports, Dr. Anu ever since the shut down of her clinic, has been operating in a borrowed theatre located at Okunola Aina Estate in Maryland, Lagos.

Click To Watch The Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0F7x77dVE
which one is liposuction of the breast again?

There's no such thing as liposuction of the breast. What i know of is breast reduction.

My people truly perish for lack of knowledge.

1.6million for someone to touch and play with your breast!! I have a feeling she was pricing this doctor Anu.
The girl kinda played herself. But no one deserves complications like this.

A professional job cannot be this cheap even before dollar. That's a red flag.

My dear victoria, it is well, pls take heart.

Ladies please do your research before going to these cosmetic surgery establishments. A lot of these nigerian 'cosmetic surgery' outlets have serious quackery going on.
MummyFour
BluntTheApostle

1 Like

Re: Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out by VEXT: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
amaifehenry:
Reactions on Twitter
Stupid people always putting the blame on me... What about women who want men with six sparks and big dick.. How many men have you seen going for surgery to get that!?!

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips On How To Eliminate Body Odor / JOHESU Declares 5-day Warning Strike From Jan 15 / Help Save Vivian's Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.