Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Wizkid’s Bouncer Almost Killed My Brother - Concern Brother Of The Fan Beaten By - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Bouncer Almost Killed My Brother - Concern Brother Of The Fan Beaten By (535 Views)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Bouncer Almost Killed My Brother - Concern Brother Of The Fan Beaten By by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
“My 17 year old Brother saved up money to go to Wizkid’s concert and while he was going to hug him, Wizkid’s bouncer Roy descended on him unleashing blows” - Elder brother of Boy in Viral video getting B e a t up by Wizkid’s bouncer Roy cries out for Justice!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvkBMVO5vU

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Bouncer Almost Killed My Brother - Concern Brother Of The Fan Beaten By by Jaysolu(m): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2020
You won't catch that clout you are chasing

Pls check this link on my signature
If you're bored at home, join gramfee it's free it's legit and it pays. The longer you stay on it the more you gain
If you have questions check the link
Nobody's scamming you.. I just want my referral gain

(1) (Reply)

Did Steve Jobs Have Aids? / Sarkodie Shows Off His Baby Boy On Father’s Day / Aloma DMW Gets New Tattoo Of Davido On His Arm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.