Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. (1494 Views)

5 Acres Land @ Opic/River view Scheme Beside The Westerner Newspaper / A Plot Of Land At River View Estate,ogun State / Ogun State (opic) River View Estate - Latest Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
4 B/R Terrace House for Sale or To Let @ River View Estate, Isheri - North

To Let : 650K X 2 yrs

OR

For Sale : 25 M.

Please leave a message on my email: kunleco@hotmail.com

Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2011
Available now, /letting

OR

Vacant possession, / for sale
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by olawonder(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
Dear Nairalanders, any property listed for sell or to let with images that suggest that the seller or agent has no full access to the property, should be avoided. Any pictures taken from the outside of the property (especially with a mobile phone) indicate that the poster is not genuine,  we have had many cases of these types of advert, which were posted to con people! Good luck
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2011
Olawonder,

I know the likes of you. You are presenting yourself as a good man so you can scam innocent nairalanders in the future. You are trying to sell yourself as the 'holier than thou' now so you hurt people when they least expected. The very sad thing is that (and the moderator of nairaland should do something about it) you do this at the expense of other users who came to nairaland to transact property business.

The anger with which you have written on this advert is indicative of the fact that you are an unfulfilled person. You appear to be struggling gathering 150,000k to buy a land at Mowe. For your info. i personally own this property and thats the best picture that i have, if you dont like it pls just die,

In any event, if the whole of your village wants to contribute money to buy or let this property, leave me a message on kunleco@hotmail.com, so i can give you details and conduct the necessary searches at LSDPC.
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by olawonder(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ IRELANDA,
wow! you own this property, really? well I've nothing to say about this nonesense you wrote about me, you don't even know me, and I don't know you, so piss off! all we are saying's is we've seen cases of fakes like you; we don't have to wait til stuff happens to us before we learn. If you own the property and you are serious about contracting it to any potential Nairalander, prove ur ownership by showing more (than just the single dodgy) picture(s) you have on the ad, shikena!
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
MR OLE-WONDER,

The truth of the matter is that you cannot prove ownership to a property by pictures. I have seen numerous property ads for sale on nairaland with no pictures. This does not mean all of the ads with no pictures are scammers like you neither does it mean that detailed pictures by some ads are scam proof. If you have any concerns about scammers and advert pictures, why do you have to start that on my advert?

I dont intend to respond to your writeup henceforth but for the sake of other nairalanders,i will state as follows:

1) If anyone is interested in buying a property previously owned by LSDPC, you will have to engage a lawyer in the transaction.
2) The lawyer will conduct a title search on the property on your behalf.
3) The lawyer will thereafter advise you on the outcome of the searches. You will be told who owns the property. Whether the property is encumbered or charged in any way.
4) You should never part with your money on this sort of property until you are properly advised by a competent lawyer.
5) Once you are in receipt of the title documents to the property, your lawyer must act immediately by perfecting your tiltle.

LSDPC properties are not OMO NILE properties where you only get a purchase receipt at first instance. They are searchable.
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
;
Re: For Sale / To Let - 4 B/r Terrace House @ River View Estate With pictures. by irelanda: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2011
;

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. / 3 B/R Flat To Let @ Palm Avenue, Papa Ajao N350k / 3bedroom Newly Built For #35m Flat In Chevy View, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos. Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.