Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Great Oouites!congratulation To All Oou Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Oouites!congratulation To All Oou Student. (601 Views)

Confirmed List Of Oouites Who Died Yesterday / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Oouites!congratulation To All Oou Student. by Lanreexcel: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
It was stated yesterday by the ogun-state government that they are ready to pay 3month salary for the OOU ASU lecturers and the ogun government are pleading to the OOU ASU to put an end to the strike,so i know for sure that the strike will be call-off immediately the voters registration finished. I great you happy resumption. GREATEST OOUITES. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Great Oouites!congratulation To All Oou Student. by DrAbana(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late

(1) (Reply)

Hey / Be In School And Make Your Cool Money / скачать 17 дек 2006 E-books, бесплатно скачать Операционные

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.