Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Get 1.5m In Three To Six Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get 1.5m In Three To Six Months (364 Views)

PayDay To Sell The Company Six Months After $3M Raise / Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months / I Need 4m Naira Loan, I Will Pay 5m In Six Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 1.5m In Three To Six Months by powell9: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Million money investment platform is actualize through crowd funding you can make up to 1.5m in three to six months of hard work, dedication, and patience. This is a detailed video to help explain the process
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYg1SE5gvM

Re: Get 1.5m In Three To Six Months by powell9: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2020
I have a stand by team of hard workers work day and night to achieve this goal, and worked out a way of reducing the network fee charged.
Re: Get 1.5m In Three To Six Months by powell9: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2020
You can ask any question it will be answered, if you're confuse in any way I'll be here to walk you through. All you need is to be courageous, take that bold step and become a millionaire in less than six months

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment Opportunity / Relying On One Source Of Income Is Suicidal... Join Longrich Today.. / N50,000 with Affiliate Marketing Class - Today 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.