Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Will Love To Be With My Wife In Labour Room – Regina Daniels’ Hubby (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Love To Be With My Wife In Labour Room – Regina Daniels’ Hubby (video) (409 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Love To Be With My Wife In Labour Room – Regina Daniels’ Hubby (video) by TalkTalkhdmedia: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Ned Nwoko, husband of delectable Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, says he will make out time to be with his wife when she’s due for delivery.

The billionaire business man stated this during a live video on Instagram, adding that he is not sure if she is going to give birth in Nigeria or in another country.

WATCH THE LIVE VIDEO CLIP

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: I Will Love To Be With My Wife In Labour Room – Regina Daniels’ Hubby (video) by bustykasa(f): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2020
give birth in another country...I thought the airports are shut down

(1) (Reply)

Christ v.s Black Rome: You Never Know Someone Until You Fight Them / Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional / VIDEO: My Intention Is Not To Promote Nudity- Akuapem Apoloo Apologises To Fans,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.