Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations (30192 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by mkoabiola: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2020
What a daft and lame defence by d director.

D governor sef nso jus talk talk.. No Acton
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by ModestGal(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Antoeni(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
VIO Are Demons
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Triangles1(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Ogonimilitant post=90685093]Criminals. They are on the road to frustrate motorists. All the men in Uniform in Nigeria are all criminals.
Have you ever asked why police officers don't go on the mandatory annual leave? Or have you seen a civil servant go leave? They don't complain and you will never hear them cry for that.

It's not because they love their job but because they bribe the collect every day will elude them if they go on leave.

This system will be different in Biafra's land.
There will no be bribery in Biafra land

Even in USA and European countries there's corruption.

You made a valid point then you scattered it with Biafra.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by donoso: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Leadership is meant to be from top to bottom.

Driving in Lagos is very challenging.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by loadedvibes: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Lol.. Lagos
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by NaijadrivaCars: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2020
When VIO catch you, you go know say Road Safety na your friend.
Since na them de pay themselves, dem wicked pass Wicket Wike. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Omooba77: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2020
udemzyudex:
Lol... Why won't they violate his directives when they already know he is not the one in charge, he is just a puppet and those at the top can decide to withdraw his second term ticket. grin

Awon mekunu twitters are part of them now. No noise.
We allowed it, if we all drive out early in the morning blocked Adeniji, Adekunle, Marina, Lekki, Ojota with our cars. Let us see if they will listen to us. If you know how bad Sango-Otta roads are, Yet Seun can not use his influence to post pictures and call government's attention to it. We only complain, no action.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by MuttleyLaff: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2020
BrandAlliances:
[img]https://s7/images/fruits.jpg[/img]
Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, 'I'm not going to make it,'
but you laugh inside remembering all the times you've felt that way.
I give you max, 4 hours.
Less than 4.01 hours, all that sunset by the beach, "medemede" exotic tantalising fruits, na for inside toilet dem go end.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Daraph(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Acct no:0223856869
Acct name :Olukayode Tosin
Bank:GTB
Pls someone should help me with any amount. I'm dying.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Omooba77: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2020
donoso:
Leadership is meant to be from top to bottom.

Driving in Lagos is very challenging.

Bad roads, security men, danfo driving against traffic, vehicles parked indiscriminately on the road.... Let us continue to pray
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by deebrain(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Why are they "groaning"?

Did they not celebrate Ambode's outster?

This was one of the" sins" Ambode committed that angered the Lord Tinubu-- throwing these touts out of their offices.

Now, they are back, we are complaining.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Omooba77: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Daraph:

Why are you doing this, there is no lockdown, go to any market do alabaru. Or visit any building site to help carry sand. There is diginity of labour. We have all engaged in manual labour. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by IVORY2009(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2020
delectablegyal:
check my dp and like it.

For what? shocked
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by udemzyudex(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Omooba77:

We allowed it, if we all drive out early in the morning blocked Adeniji, Adekunle, Marina, Lekki, Ojota with our cars. Let us see if they will listen to us. If you know how bad Sango-Otta roads are, Yet Seun can not use his influence to post pictures and call government's attention to it. We only complain, no action.

LOL.. Seun? That one na ghost.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by udemzyudex(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The masters need more money for 2023 project

grin
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by MisterGrace: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
SLAP44:
Hunger drove the men out, simple.

Are you trying to justify their irresponsible act of thuggery?
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Ben404040: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2020
They want to increase their IGR
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by surgical: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
No wonder Ambode banned them from the roads. Crazy fellows
yes and lagosian brought them back themselves by voting APC,they should not complain,they should enjoy the dividend of their votes in peace
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Femeto: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Food they hungry them why dem no go comot for morning. Sanwo Olu no get levels na.Atleast Ambode was sacking people even though he is a coward politically.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
SLAP44:
Hunger drove the men out, simple.
those VIO guys are worse than criminals, they're more powerful in Abuja.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by alphaNomega: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
delectablegyal:
check my dp and like it.
Holy f*** shocked is that you?!
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
delectablegyal:
check my dp and like it.
What for? You earn money from the likes?
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Omooba77: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Daraph:

I just check your profile, I see you are in Akure, Oba nla market got burnt overnight and they are looking for volunteers. Also Igbara-Oke and other farms are not far from Akure, you can help people.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by Dexter23401: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rubbish, Covid 19 guidelines kor, even lastma sef Dey enforce covid 19 guidelines too, road safety officials too dey road, police sef join, are those ones not enuf to enforce covid 19 guidelines Hungry people
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by stacyadams: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omooba77:

If me and u decide to block d roads, some other Nigerians will call me and u lazy and idle youths,,some will still say it's not there business. Some will say they have important places to go to,,some will say we don't have the right to block the road grin

So let's continue waiting for Jesus to come down from heaven and fight for us
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by EdmundDantes(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Criminals. They are on the road to frustrate motorists. All the men in Uniform in Nigeria are all criminals.
Have you ever asked why police officers don't go on the mandatory annual leave? Or have you seen a civil servant go leave? They don't complain and you will never hear them cry for that.

It's not because they love their job but because they bribe the collect every day will elude them if they go on leave.

This system will be different in Biafra's land.
There will no be bribery in Biafra land

I dey go leave every year and I be civil servant.
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by EdmundDantes(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

How will they eat without working in the morning ..won't they take their breakfast...that rule is null and void.

They can work in the afternoon and save money for next day breakfast nah... cheesy
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by hisexcellency34: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
and they are all Yorubas with tribal marks
Antoeni:
VIO Are Demons
Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by iswallker(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
delectablegyal:
check my dp and like it.

You intend to obtain a P.hD in sex education - §or what.

Re: Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations by nairavsdollars(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
something like that
iswallker:

You intend to obtain a P.hD in sex education - §or what.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Drunk Policeman In Abuja (Video) / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.